Verdict: Great lists application. Works well for a grocrey list and password keeper. Pros: The ... Smartphone Reviews forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Post Review: Pocket Day Lists

Advertisement

Verdict: Great lists application. Works well for a grocrey list and password keeper.
    Pros: The style is just like Pocket Day (which I Love) It shows up in Pocket Day as well. It comes with templates or you can design your own.
    Cons: A lil pricey, but not enough to stop me from buying. The password template should allow for password protection.
    Price: $19.95 via handango
    URL: http://www.crossriversystems.com/pdlists.htm
    Handango
    Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

I used it yesterday for my grocery lists. It worked great, I found it easier than just the note pad, as I did not have to delete anything, just mark it complete. I have also put in a few passwords to see how that worked and it was great. You have to create a new list without the template in order to password protect it. I would like to be able to use the password template and have it password protected. Otherwise I really like the app. I will probably buy it when my trial is up. I think $19.95 is a little much, I think a lower price would be a little more reasonable, but odds are I will dish it out. I like that I can keep a lot of stuff all in one place, instead of passwords in password keeper, and grocrey lists somewhere else. Plus it is all tied in to Pocket Day.

I will add any updates as I come across them using it. There is a 30 day trial just like Pocket Day, which is a good long time period, unlike the programs that only give you a few days. Hard to test it out good in a day or two, and even more so when you are always busy.

I have some shots from my BB thanks to cp6169 and his new app. Thank you!
    Here is the icon for PD Lists

Here is the default Grocrey Categories. They make it nice to shop as you can group things together as they are in the store. Of course you can add your own.

Here is the entry screen for an item. This is from the grocrey template. When you create a lists you can add or remove things from the item details.

Here is the new list screen where you can design your list the way you want it, including password protection.

Here are teh templates built into PD Lists.

Here is the main screen. I only have one little list at the moment. Been playing around adding and deleting lists.

Here is a shot of my grocrey list. It was rather empty after my shopping trip as it hides completed by default, which is what you want in the store. The checked check boxes show they are completed. I unhid them for this picture.

And last, but not least, a shot of Pocket Day itself showing how the list program will work right into PD.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Review: Pocket Day Lists

This is truely one of the top BB apps. Great review!

Thanks. And lots of pics this time
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

There is a new version of this out I just downloaded last night. Need to find time to play with it. Also if you have PocketDay Pro go directly to Cross River's Website and you can buy PocketDay Lists for only $15.00.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I would just like to put in a plug for PocketDay support. When I updated the operating system on my Curve, my appts no longer showed. After several emails to support, I still was having problems. The person I was communicating with (unfortunately i don't remember his name!) asked if he could call me and together we had Pocketday up and running complete with appts in just a few minutes. I highly recommend this product and can attest to the fact that they have great support!