Verdict: Great case! I love it. Pros: It has room for more stuff, even for ... Smartphone Reviews forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Review: Piel Frama 8700 Wallet Case

Advertisement

Verdict: Great case! I love it.
    Pros: It has room for more stuff, even for a picture, the LED is visable when closed. It has a sleeper magnet.
    Cons: A lil pricey but the quality and workmanship is worth it. You have to have the case open to charge it.
    Price: $65 euros or about $82.90 USD (including shipping)
    URL: http://www.pielframa.net/prodi.asp?ID=1491
    Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

This is an amazing case. It has 3 card slots underneath a little leather flap. The middle flap has a clear plastic cover for picture IDs or for a picture of your BB... or child or pet even. Plus more room for cards or cash. There is another pocket behind it. I love all the room for stuff. Who needs to carry anything else?!!?

The BB fits snuggly and securly. There are cut outs for the side buttons, scroll wheel, as well as the USB and speaker jacks. The downside, the USB & Speaker jack are on the inside, so you can not close the case while charging. However, because the scroll wheel is on the outside when closed you can easily hit it to make your BB shhh when needed.

The keyboard is open and ready to be used, but there is a magnet to put your BB to sleep when closed.

There is a cut out for the speaker on the front, but none for the back. I can still hear my BB just fine when its closed up. Plus, unlike my flip case I can easily see the LED when the BB is closed up in the case.

The case is also padded on both the front and back cover for added BB protection and to feel nice and soft in your hands.

Of course, lets not forget how beautiful the leather is, and the quality of the craftmenship.

Ultimatly, I am very happy with this case. It meets my needs and makes everyone else drool over it. Even if they don't have a BB.

Here are some Pictures:

Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Review: Piel Frama 8700 Wallet Case

That looks great. How convenient to have all your important items in one spot, BB, license and credit cards! Thanks mel, you are great.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Great review!!! wish I had the 8700 just so I could buy it... LOL

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Great review Melissa, as always. A little to girly for my tastes. But great for you women folk.

Thanks!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

That's a great case Melissa, wow and I just bought the Krussel flip case but that's really nice!

justelise no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203C9815

This is an awesome looking case which seems to be really functional but I can't fathom purchasing a case for that type of money. I also do not like keeping my credit cards in the same case as my BB because if you lose it... that's a big ut-oh!

I always lean toward the genuine RIM BB cases (of the leather sort). They never disappoint.
    justelise
    http://itsreallyjustme.net
    Drop by my blog and say hi!
    If you need Gmail, lemme know!

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

The more I look at those pictures that case is all you need with you, if you don't want to carry your purse (females only) you can have your BB, Cards, cash and be ready to go! Man I'd swap my Krusell case for that case any day! It's a really good looking case!

Exactly what I love the most. Me and my BB can go almost any where without a bag. Now, that is only if Kaylee isn't coming too. Although I tell you it is a lot easier to go out with the diaper bag and the BB than the diaper bag and purse. And its a lot easier to find what I need in my BB than in my purse.
    My Blog , My Flickr