Verdict: The PDA Hut Slim Line Pouch Case is simple, elegant and excellent value at ... Smartphone Reviews forum

stmcgill no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2104EBA8

Review: PDA Hut Slim Line Pouch Case

Advertisement

Verdict: The PDA Hut Slim Line Pouch Case is simple, elegant and excellent value at only £16.50.

Pros: Price, quality materials, looks.
    Cons: None
    URL: http://www.pdahut.com
    Price: £16.50
    Overall rating: 5

PDA Hut has recently started selling smartphone cases in a variety of styles and more importantly at very good prices. I was sent a Slim Line Pouch Case for the BlackBerry Bold, but they are available for a variety of devices, and also come in many different colours such as tan, red, black and vintage brown.
    This will not be a long review because it’s a case and there is little I can say, but there are some definite advantages to this particular model.

Firstly, it looks fantastic. The outer covering is soft and the colouring adds a touch of class to the overall look, with light stitching surrounding every corner and edge. The small symbol on the front is not obtrusive, but it is nice to have some break from the monotony of a one colour front and back.

Inside it is extremely soft and the soft velvet lining will ensure that the phone cannot get scratched at all. It feels like a luxurious glove which is just what an expensive smartphone deserves. This does add a small amount of depth to the unit, but protection is everything in a case and thus this is a positive thing.

There is a small cut out for the indicator LED and also one for the battery locking mechanism. Why you would need one for the battery lock is beyond me, but there must be a good reason- anyone?

The BlackBerry sleep function is covered with a small magnet in the bottom and this can help with battery life between charges. That is about it for this small review.

Conclusion

I have no trouble recommending it and cannot find a single fault with it. Go on, give your smartphone a bit of luxury this Christmas!
    Shaun McGill
    www.pda-247.com
    Blackberry, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android etc. etc.
    PIN: 2104EBA8

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Looks nice! Only color?
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Looks like it says it comes in tan, red, black and brown. If they have a version for the Storm I'll definitely pick one up.

I find belt holsters akward and a case like this would keep dirt/debris out of/off of the phone while its in your pocket.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    I think pdahut is just a reseller. This looks like a case from Beyza Cases. You can find it at http://www.beyzacases.com/cat-blackb...ries-cases.cfm.

There is an even larger choice of colors and materials.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

boxsetz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24121BD0
    what color is that one displayed? i noticed on the site that the only ruff side out one that had was the vintage brown only it was darker. I like the one pictured above a WHOLE lot though lol... any ideas?

bushey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askplz
    Just bought one of these, will let you know how it is as soon as I get it in my hands
    Keep yourself nice.

stmcgill no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2104EBA8
    It's the tan one.
    Shaun McGill
    www.pda-247.com
    Blackberry, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android etc. etc.
    PIN: 2104EBA8