Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

thanks but i dont see where it says save sa blackberry bookmark... Smartphone Reviews forum

Advertisement

thanks but i dont see where it says save sa blackberry bookmark

SmacknBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for this review! I just downloaded it. I had Weather Bug, but the darn icon never updated the temp - it always showed it as 50 degrees even when it was 20 degrees outside. Same thing with Accuweather - never updated. I wish there was a good weather app with a radar that wasn't buggy on my Curve.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmacknBerry View Post
    Thanks for this review! I just downloaded it. I had Weather Bug, but the darn icon never updated the temp - it always showed it as 50 degrees even when it was 20 degrees outside. Same thing with Accuweather - never updated. I wish there was a good weather app with a radar that wasn't buggy on my Curve.
    I haven't read this whole thread so forgive if this is a repeat - have you tried wunderground mobile? Go here on you phone. Only problem is that there is no icon - you have to bookmark it and use from there.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Quote Originally Posted by SmacknBerry View Post
    I have found that WB Direct is prone to troubles when upgrading the OS or upgrading the app its self. All installations have to be clean installs for it to work for me properly.

Just my 2 cents.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Thanks for that jonny....last time I looked they didn't have that option.....GO BOYS!!!!
    indeed, go cowboys!!!

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    i use to have this app on my Curve, but i can't get it on my bold, those of u that got it on ur Bolds, ....how'd u do it..?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    i use to have this app on my Curve, but i can't get it on my bold, those of u that got it on ur Bolds, ....how'd u do it..?
    All the links here and in my Mini Version Tracker list work on my AT&T Bold.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i love the icons on here, especially since i'm down in florida, i usually only see sun, but with the cooler weather, foggy weather, rain etc their is something different
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Can't thank you enough for the review. Downloaded when you first posted, and the prog is flawless. Excellent

chunky no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    210A1FCD
    this web address is impossible to access on my 8310.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345