Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Copy the link w/o the last word and it will work. just incase http://weyebb.pelmorex.com/BlackBerry... Smartphone Reviews forum

jrgonz454 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a02eb2

Advertisement

Copy the link w/o the last word and it will work. just incase http://weyebb.pelmorex.com/BlackBerry

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    im getting that "not authorized to view" message also..

edit: i used the new link, and it worked..
    Last edited by Charlie Hustle; 11-22-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Xlnt post. Thank you!

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm amazed at how fast and responsive this is on the 8220... I used to have weatherbug direct on my curve, and it also was a very good app, but it was painfully obvious that it was not optimized for 4.6... But weathereye on the other hand is great on the new os!

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been using this app for several months and think that it is great. I like the fact that u can see the current weather conditions and temperature at a quick glance

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jaydee no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm getting a message "Your Blackberry OS version is below 4.1" w/the Storm. Looks like a cool app and I'm sure they're already working on it for the Storm.

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Weather on your BB

The only thing about WeatherBug Direct is that you have to pay a fee to use it on your BB, even though the PC version is free, which is a little confusing.

But i would like to download this one myself to see if my home city is on there
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    weatherbugdirect is totally free there are no charges if so then they forgot to bill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityPlayer View Post
    The only thing about WeatherBug Direct is that you have to pay a fee to use it on your BB, even though the PC version is free, which is a little confusing.

But i would like to download this one myself to see if my home city is on there

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    weatherbugdirect is totally free there are no charges if so then they forgot to bill me.
    ModernCowboy, I just checked WeatherBug.com and there a free trial available, which means you do have to pay for it. I'm not doing this to argue with you, just to let you know what comes up when i go to the website, select the 'Mobile' page, then select 'Blackberry'. OK?
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Weatherbug Direct and the Commercial Weatherbug Application are 2 completely different things. Do a google search for "weatherbug direct" and you will find it, it's a great application and totally free.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Thanks Pegb865 for the link to that little app.

Sorry ModernCowboy, you were right, it IS free, i just didn't look in the right place

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    what give with these dumb a$$es? the servlet is telling me my os version is below 4.1, they dont even have 4.1 for the curve. then i get error after error trying to down load it. first i get a 404 then a 503 then a 500 . they cant even make up their mind . thats if they have one. i downloaded it to the pc first try but not to the curve

well i finally got it to install and after to batt pulls i still get nothing, opening the application only shows set up option
    Last edited by HeywoodJ; 11-22-2008 at 08:51 PM.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks peg for the link. Glad you got it worked out infinity.

g_lopez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E4CF5
    Works great for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast