Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Works fine on my Bold... Smartphone Reviews forum

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Works fine on my Bold

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Works on my Bold, it definitely needs some work but it's a great find. Thanks.

bodigrd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249FBE2A
    I have a BOLD and berrystore is working GREAT!!! so far but I'm keeping a close eye on my Vital Com Link.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    so far so good thanx!
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

hjs
    hjs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Doesn't work for me either on my Bold. Seems like it might be some conflict with the facebook app as the error I get also mentions facebook.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

spicyqueen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210DEE7A
    Very nice. Can't download alof of things but I will just keep it till its out of beta. Oh and I'm using a curve

aaronnieves no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305F72EB
    its been working great on my storm

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'll more then likely be waiting until the store is out of beta as well.

It was mentioned earlier that there may be reason to believe that the facebook app could be causing issues with the berrystore. The error that is generated mentions the facebook app (at least it has for myself and a few others) when you attempt to load the store, but it continues to do so even after I remove the facebook app from my phone. I'm not sure if it could have anything to do with the facebook installer that is present on the bold out of the box, anyone willing to re-install their OS and remove the facebook installer link from their phone right from the getgo?

neilbu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Doesn't work on my at&t Curve 8310.I get that same "facebook" error mentioned by others. Sounds like a good idea but I'll wait until it,s out of beta.

***NEIL***

fredpotter no está en línea Stack level 1

Message from BerryStore

Hi Everyone,

Fred from BerryStore, here. If you're having trouble with BerryStore on your phone, things can usually be fixed by setting the APN information for your carrier.

To do so, just go to Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP on your device, and fill in the appropriate settings for your carrier. If you Google for "blackberry apn settings", you'll find a number of sites with the correct APN settings for carriers all around the world.

If things still aren't working after that, feel free to shoot me an email with the specifics and we'll try to figure it out. My email is fpotter AT berrystore.com.

Thanks to everyone for trying out BerryStore!!!!

Fred

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fredpotter View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Fred from BerryStore, here. If you're having trouble with BerryStore on your phone, things can usually be fixed by setting the APN information for your carrier.

To do so, just go to Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP on your device, and fill in the appropriate settings for your carrier. If you Google for "blackberry apn settings", you'll find a number of sites with the correct APN settings for carriers all around the world.

If things still aren't working after that, feel free to shoot me an email with the specifics and we'll try to figure it out. My email is fpotter AT berrystore.com.

Fred
    I got the same error message on my Bold as a few of the other posters, but then I tried your suggestion and it worked!! AWESOME!! Thanks so much!!

FYI: Rogers APN setting is "internet.com"... minus the quotations of course.

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fredpotter View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Fred
    As a follow up to Fred's post, he helped me get my 8310 working...I was getting the same "Facebook" message that everyone else was getting...he suggested that I download this version http://berrystore.com/dist/0.9.48/4.2.1/berrystore.jad. This solved my problem.

Thank you Fred!
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    Quote Originally Posted by wahtx View Post
    As a follow up to Fred's post, he helped me get my 8310 working...I was getting the same "Facebook" message that everyone else was getting...he suggested that I download this version http://berrystore.com/dist/0.9.48/4.2.1/berrystore.jad. This solved my problem.

Thank you Fred!
    This worked for me too!!!

Thanks Fred!!

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Excellent!! Thanks Fred this worked for me!

k0pper no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wahtx View Post
    As a follow up to Fred's post, he helped me get my 8310 working...I was getting the same "Facebook" message that everyone else was getting...he suggested that I download this version berrystore.com/dist/0.9.48/4.2.1/berrystore.jad. This solved my problem.

Thank you Fred!
    Tried both things listed above. Even changed from wap.voicestream.com to the new T-Mobile edge APN and no luck.

I still get the Facebook error.

I'm running an unlocked ATT 8300 on T-Mo US running 4.5.0.81
    8300 running 4.5.0.81 on T-Mo

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast