Verdict: Excellent Product!!! Pros: Lightweight, great fit, great reception...decent price! Cons: None at the moment! ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Post REVIEW: Nokia BH-200 Bluetooth Headset

Advertisement

Verdict: Excellent Product!!!
    Pros: Lightweight, great fit, great reception...decent price!
    Cons: None at the moment!
    URL: nokia BH-200
    Price: $64.00 (Best Buy)
    Overall rating: 5/5

I've had my new headset for a couple days now, and I have to say...it's the best one that I have had thus far! So, I thought a review would be good for those who may be in the market for their first or a new BT headset.

Before this headset, I had the Jabra BT-800. It's a pretty cool headset with alot of features:

Click here for more info: http://www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/NA/EN/...800/JabraBT800

Don't get me wrong...great headset...just not for me!

The most important factor for me is fit and comfort. After long periods of having the headset "attached" to my ear...it became just way to painful...so I had to move on! Although it had it's own set of ringers, caller ID...all that good stuff, I had to try something else.

Next, as soon as I got back from my 1 year tour in Korea, I purchased my BB 7130e along with a new headset...the Logitech Cordless Headset for PC & Mobile Phones.

Click here for more info:
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...12163#Overview

Again, this is a cool headset with a "bendable" earpiece so you can custome fit the device to your ear. Paired up with my BB nicely...no problems what-so-ever in that department. Nice color, stylish and excellent reception. My BB always found it whenever I turned the headset on...like I said, it is pretty sweet.

But...comfort is my big decider me and it just didn't fit as painless as it looked to me. And after continuously trying to "mold" it to my ear...the bendable piece started to break away more frequently! None-the-less, I returned it because I feel I have finally found the headset that fits like a pair of Kid Leather Gloves!

Went to Best Buy and ran across the Nokia BH-200 Bluetooth Headset.

Click here for more info:
    http://www.nokiausa.com/nokia_access...BH-200,00.html

I was skeptical at first because of the design. Never had I before seen an ear piece that fit both "over" and "under" your ear. This was different, but Nokia has never been run-of-the-mill anyway. The price was decent ($64) so I made the pruchase. Charged it up while I slept, paired it to my BB...first shot not problem , slipped it on for the trial run...easy to put on. Comfortabel fit, light weight! Not bad! Kept it on for a while when driving around town...at times I forgot that I even had it on until my BB started to ring! Not one bit of pain at all. This is a great headset. My calls are clear and never "grainy" at all.

Bottom line, if you are interested in getting a new BT Headset, give the Nokia a read...you might like it alot...I know I did!

Hopefully this post was informative and will help in your decision making...ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by hayden; 08-27-2006 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Corrected to follow forum format guidelines

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: REVIEW: Nokia BH-200 Bluetooth Headset

Great review!

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Thanks for the review, comfort is very important to me as well, im going to see if this one provides me with the same results.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

PIN/ID
    3G

Hope you like it as well as I do! Good luck!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Thanks for the infor, UH8ME, I may just give this a shot. I've been thinking about a BT headset, but just couldn't make up my mind.

Thanks again
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Good review. That looks like a cool headset!
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

PIN/ID
    3G

It's all gravey RC!

Thanks 17oob!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ronney no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for your review. Your review helped me decide to buy this headset for my wife. Sure my wife loves it and thanks again for this great review.