Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I don't know if it helps bluemoon but it helps me and it's a neat ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I don't know if it helps bluemoon but it helps me and it's a neat feature! About all I listen to on Nobex is talk/news so I'm not too keen on the other features. "Pop" stuff is at or near the bottom of my listening list - as far as music goes, classical, blues, etc. is my thing. I'm weird, I know it, but I don't care.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Personally i've tried this app and i've posted here before that I liked it. But after using slacker, I'm turned off on nobex. I just find that I would rather have music channels that work all the time. Rather than having to find a station that will work for me in MS. And I really hate commercials. I've had slacker for about a week or so and ran into one commercial. Just my opinion, slacker would be better for those that are having problems with this particular app. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree roger, for listening to just music, slacker is awesome. But there are some local stations that I'm really hoping will be added soon as playable on nobex. They really are totally different apps, with some completely different features. I would love to combine them both into one perfect app
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    Personally i've tried this app and i've posted here before that I liked it. But after using slacker, I'm turned off on nobex. I just find that I would rather have music channels that work all the time. Rather than having to find a station that will work for me in MS. And I really hate commercials. I've had slacker for about a week or so and ran into one commercial. Just my opinion, slacker would be better for those that are having problems with this particular app. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've probably posted it before to but I agree with roger - Slacker is winning me over too. It's easier to use, it seems to work better and I find more of the stuff I want in radio on Slacker.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I think that would be an awesome suggestion for the programmers of both apps.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    ................. They really are totally different apps, with some completely different features. I would love to combine them both into one perfect app
    Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    I think that would be an awesome suggestion for the programmers of both apps.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Maybe we can suggest that the two companies merge and program the best of both worlds into one application.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Couple things, i never uninstalled this even with the bugs and kept using it, now I have almost no bugs, I can turn it on in the morning and listen several hours straight with no problems, and they do have a playable which is a station here in denver, and I love the dom n jane show, but it is 10 to 15 minutes behind real time but I dont really care about that I listen to it on my way to work and by the time i get in my building and get it turned on my phone I just listen to a few minutes of what I had already heard.

If my phone goes into like standby with the screen going dark and hit a key to wake it up, i do notice that its behind but I just roll the trackball left and then right and it says updating in the corner, give it a minute and it catches up the alblum art.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    azstar that does make sense it took a while for me to figure i out today haha and that was after a whole pot of coffee lol ; i have both apps nobex and slacker and i think i will put both of them to use
    thanks for all your help guys i appreciate it

damnyankee54 no está en línea Stack level 1
    none of the stations play!! what happened???

They may be having server issues at the moment. Not sure.
    Twitter? My Apps List

It's play now for me - you got it going?

Ya now it's working, but earlier it was a no-go
    Twitter? My Apps List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345