Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Verdit: Very fun and challenging game! Pros: Easy controls, attractive UI, 100 levels Cons: Not ... Smartphone Reviews forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Thumbs up Review: Nintaii a fun, challenging, and addictive game from Mobigloo LLC

Advertisement

Verdit: Very fun and challenging game!
    Pros: Easy controls, attractive UI, 100 levels
    Cons: Not really a con, but it kept me busy for quite a while when I should have been doing other things
    URL:
    Mobihand Link
    Price:$9.99
    Overall Rating: 5/5

Here's a quick review of a fun new game called Nintaii. It is one of the 3 finalists in the Game category for the BlackBerry Developers Challenge. For the complete list of apps that made the cut go here to cherrichiodo's post and see what other coolness you can find.

It is very simple to use, just roll the trackball in the direction you want the block to go. But it's not always as easy as it seems. The simple concept added to thoughtfully planned and challenging levels makes for a very addictive game. You can also hold the Alt key and roll the trackball to scroll around and see the whole course on levels with bigger courses.

It has a nice UI with 2 different choices for game "Themes". The colors change as you pass from level to level and there are options for sound and vibrate functions as well.

Modern Theme:

Retro Theme:

The object of the game is to flip and roll your rectangular block around a course and drop it through the exit hole. Some levels have switches that are activated when the block stands on them and must be activated in the correct order so you can unblock the path and reach the exit. There are also spaces that slide your block in the direction of an arrow when you stand on them. There may be more and as I play more and find more I will add to the review.

Here's a screen shot example of the levels with switches:

The game works with OS 4.2 -4.7 and on most BlackBerry devices including the new Bold and KickStart/8220 Flip Pearl. There is a free trial available at the PinStack Shop here and I urge you to give it a try! This is one that's worth buying to me.
    Last edited by azstar; 01-18-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea I got this game on my computer for free. I cant see myself paying 9.99 for it.

I'm all about free when I can get it too. But since I'm not gonna try and lug my Dell PC around with me I guess I'll pay to have the portable version on my bb

I've handed my bb to a couple people today and said hey try this game. I had a hard time getting my bb back

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

artiesberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32146C01
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Im trying it now and its hard to stop.

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is an amazing game very simple but fun..the price is the problem but I played the demo made me want to play more don't know if I will buy it thou..how many levels does the complete game have?? It is worth a trial even with 10 levels

T~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The full version has 100 levels! I find that even if I go back to level one I don't play it the same way again. Sometimes the first time I beat it no problem, then I go back and do it again and it takes me longer. So even if I get to level 100 I know I can do it all over again and still have fun
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

croman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207b39f0
    I got through all 10 levels in about 3 minutes.. simple game.. don't think I'd pay $10 for it.. maybe $5 though..

Quote Originally Posted by croman View Post
    I got through all 10 levels in about 3 minutes.. simple game.. don't think I'd pay $10 for it.. maybe $5 though..

Oh are you one of those people that can solve the Rubik's cube without pulling off and rearranging all the colored stickers? (Who else will admit to doing that as a kid )

I agree, if it's too easy for you then don't waste your $$

But it took me 15 minutes to do level 12 haha!

I'll add a couple screen shots of higher levels so you can see what challenges are ahead of you if you buy the full version.
    Twitter? My Apps List

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice review, azstar! I'm gonna give it a try. I love geometric-type games!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I bought and each time im bord i just reach for my bold and play that game, the time passes so fast and each lvl is a new challenge
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I'm stumped at level 36, anyone else had this problem? LOL

Update: I guess I needed to set it down a few minutes and post on here and I'm suddenly smart enough to figure my problem out. Hmmm, I wish all problems were that easy.
    Last edited by pegb856; 12-14-2008 at 11:21 AM.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

There were a few levels that got me stuck for a bit, keep trying, then all of the sudden you'll just get it and be like OK why did that take me so long
    Twitter? My Apps List

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I see that, got it now. I think.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~can somone post a link please to download this game? (wap.pinstack.com)

Cab a bnbdhjdedecan~can someone

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by idiedtryin View Post
    ~can somone post a link please to download this game? (wap.pinstack.com)

Cab a bnbdhjdedecan~can someone
    http://onlyblackberry.mobihand.com/p...1829&n=Nintaii
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast