Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I am finally back with my own 7 day test results ... Smartphone Reviews forum

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Review: New Seidio 1250mAh slim extended battery!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I am finally back with my own 7 day test results of this battery. I have to say that this battery performed way beyond my expectations under heavy use (until today when I went to the doctor and I think all the medical equipment had something to do with this LOL). Like Todd suggested, I charged it for about 5 days before I began this test. One question...How much did you text during the 7 day analysis? I use A TON of texts (Thank you T-Mobile for Unlimited SMS for $14.99 LOL).

Here we go with the daily results:

Day 1 (March 27): Unplugged at 10 AM. Battery at 100%. Heavy data (includes web, Yahoo, Google Talk, and BB Messengers, and no more than 2 emails). Heavy texting. 4 minutes with BlueTooth. Battery at 10:40 PM was 35%.

Day 2 (March 28): Unplugged at 10:10 AM. Battery at 100%. Heavy data and texting. 3 minutes with BlueTooth. Battery at 11:15 PM was 40%.

Day 3 (March 29): Unplugged at 10:10 AM. Battery at 100%. Heavy data and texting. 4 minutes with BlueTooth. Battery at 11:10 PM was 40%.

Day 4 (March 30): Unplugged at 9:20 AM. Battery at 100%. Moderate data. Heavy texting. No minutes or BlueTooth. Battery at 8:35 PM was 30%.

Day 5 (March 31): Unplugged at 12:21 AM. Battery at 100%. Moderate texting. Changed phones (I needed to use a different phone for this day with the same SIM card). Battery was at 65%. Returned home (4 PM) and reinserted SIM card. Heavy data and texting. No minutes or BlueTooth. Battery at 10:30 PM was 35%.

Day 6 (April 1): Unplugged at 10:30 AM. Battery at 100%. Heavy data and texting. No minutes or BlueTooth. Battery at 11:45 PM was 30%.

Day 7 (April 2, Today): Unplugged at 10:30 AM. Battery at 100%. Heavy data and texting. 5:45 PM-Emergency car charge (battery was somehow down to 25% after my doctor's appointment) to 50% at 6:45 PM. Battery at 10:35 PM was 40%.

I also give this battery a 5/5 star rating. It held its own during heavy usage and didn't go completely dead although it came close today. Thanks Seidio for this battery for us CrackBerry addicts.

Oh by the way, this battery/door kit fits fine in my Fortte Pearl Open Face Case.
    Well, I don't have unlimited texts cuz I'm with Cingular. I've got 1000 texts/mo, so I probably only text anywhere from 50-100 a day. I have to watch it cuz I went over one time and had to pay an extra $75 just for texts!

Most times at the end of the day my battery is about 25% to 65%. I do BB mess alot (I talk to anywhere from 1 to 3 people all day long) and have 2 email accounts that I use daily. When I use the internet I mainly use it for Pinstack or Gmail.

I get daily weather, breaking news, and noon reports from my local news channel every day and I'll check the links in each email.

I also play my mp3 player at work for about an hour, and then when I get home I'll play it for about an hour.

I know my results are nowhere near as detailed as yours and others, but hopefully it will help!!

xhen no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio will release a rubberized hard case for Seidio 1250 slim extended battery for BB8100. It will be available in about one week from now.

Seidio
    I have sent you and E-mail to keep me informed about the release

xhen no está en línea Stack level 1

Seidio plans to release the rubberized case for 1250 mah extended battery this week.
    . Yes, this case will come with speaker opening also.

Seidio
    When will be available I need one battery and one case for next June to travel around USA please can you inform me? I prefer without the speaker opening because I don´t have other one...

goose2k no está en línea Stack level 1

They don't sell the battery door by itself. So, if one buys the extended battery / door, and if you happen to break just the cover, they do not sell the door. So, basically, they force you to buy another battery (if one breaks or damages the door) to get a new door.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by goose2k
    They don't sell the battery door by itself. So, if one buys the extended battery / door, and if you happen to break just the cover, they do not sell the door. So, basically, they force you to buy another battery (if one breaks or damages the door) to get a new door.
    Our batteries carry a six month warranty. If you have a broken door, please contact customer service for a free replacement.

goose2k no está en línea Stack level 1

So the door will be replaced even if I broke it due to my fault? What happens after 6 months? How do I get a door after 6 months?

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

are you guys suggesting to charge the thing for 5 days before using or is that JUST before you did your tests?

i am getting it soon, will one overnight charge be good enough?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Our batteries carry a six month warranty. If you have a broken door, please contact customer service for a free replacement.
    What if its the 2400mAh battery for the Pearl? That's the one I'm having fits with cause it doesn't stay on. You can send me a PM about that issue. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by goose2k
    So the door will be replaced even if I broke it due to my fault? What happens after 6 months? How do I get a door after 6 months?
    Please send me your information at forums@seidio.com or call Margaret at 832-204-1118. While we don't normally sell the doors by themselves on the website, I'm sure we can get you taken care of.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    What if its the 2400mAh battery for the Pearl? That's the one I'm having fits with cause it doesn't stay on. You can send me a PM about that issue. Thanks.
    Erica,

Please contact Margaret at 832-204-1118. She is our customer service manager and will take good care of you.

Thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Needed a spare battery.Just ordered it online from link.thank you.The back cover with SPEAKER GRILL as a freebie took some of the pain off the carriage charge.used some of my inclusive minutes to mobi customer services with shipping query for uk Clear as a bell. Magaret??
    Last edited by seabirdone; 07-13-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234