Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dunno. Will check into that when I have a chance.... Smartphone Reviews forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Dunno. Will check into that when I have a chance.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Saddness well thanks for the test. Let me know if you have luck with anything else.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Az, This problem you're having IS from watching movies viewed from your media card, right? Not like "live" video.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Media card or streaming via youtube, neither one work for me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Got it - wanted to make sure. Crummy problem to have - I'll check mine out when they get here but, if Roger's won't do it, can't see why mine would.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    12/20/08 UPDATE!
    By some strange luck..my insignia headset died this morning. ANd NO.. I didn't break it on purpose. LOL. Yay for extended holiday return policies! Picked up this headset this morning. The last one Best Buy had in stock (at the second store) unless I wanted to drive an hour to another store. I'm a tech geek but not that crazy.

I already like the fact that it is really lightweight. I'll have to change to the smaller earpieces but they are really comfortable. Listening to the music player on my BB right now and it has a bit of a Bass-y sound. I've had it on for about an hour now and no complaints. The controls are pretty easy to find and easy to use. The only thing I don't like is that the volume up and down are split with the phone function button between them. I keep hitting the voice-dialing function instead of lowering the volume.

I have a bluetooth adapter for my ipod. I connected to the ipod and to my bb for handsfree. It has a nice ring to let me know a call was coming in, paused my ipod but i had to unpause the ipod myself using the controls on the headset.

As for noise-canceling, my cats have been running all over the place, knocking things over and I can't hear a thing while the music is on. Can't even hear my fingernails clicking on the keyboard. I just walked outside to test the range and and found that there's an ambulance outside across the street from my place. I guess that tells you how good the noise cancelling is. I never heard it. Not sure if that is good or bad.

Distance wise, I was able to walk outside and still hear my ipod. It was about 30 ft. My bb disconnected but I'm still impressed that the ipod stay connected.

So far I am really happy with this headset. 4.5 out of 5 points from me
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I did a video on my bb and when I played it back, no sound through the headset. Odd since when it syncs up it does say AV control.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Thanks, Morgase. Nice feedback for those of us still waiting for it to arrive in the "mail." No hurry tho - waiting is a good part of the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I did a video on my bb and when I played it back, no sound through the headset. Odd since when it syncs up it does say AV control.
    I think we need to contact Motorola...as if they had a support staff that would care. They MIGHT have one that could either confirm that it's not supposed to work or how to make it work. Who's got the time for that?!

Just sent them an e-mail!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I have four different bluetooth stereo headsets. None of them play the sound from video on my BB's but they all work fine playing video sound from an iPod bluetooth adapter.

Odd

AV Control simply means you can control the Audio Video from the headset, not necessarily hear the video.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Just sent them an e-mail!
    Good Roger. This sounds like more than a Motorola problem after Sirthinks post but maybe they can shed some light on it.

Maybe RIM tech support could too!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 12-22-2008 at 04:52 PM.

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F
    I've bought a couple of these headsets, just the regular S9 though...I use these to work out, so one of them shorted out and now the volume control does not work...a few people here spoke about how easy it is to get a replacement set, but I don't have the box or receipt (purchased at Sams Club)
    Does anyone have the phone number I could use to possibly get a replacement?
    Thanks

Frank,

I think they were talking about how easy it is to get replacement ear pieces, not the entire headset. Sounds like you'll need to purchase a new headset.

I saw your question in the other thread about how the HD set compares with the original S9. Can't comment on that because this is my first purchase of this device.

Regards,
    Roger

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Just got the headsets..They're very good. Mind you, these are my first ever BT device for my phone, so i didnt know what to expect. Pairing them was too easy, the first thing i did was walk the block with my son in his push car. The sound was great, but i did notice that there were break ups in the songs when i was clipping my phone on my hip. Also breakups while i was walking with the phone on my hip. But when the phone was in my hand, it was perfect. Im gonna give it more test runs, but its more convenient compared to wired headphones.
    The added bonus is that i paired it with my pc and now i can use that instead of my wired headphones while playing music. Especially when im playing my rap music on weekends and my wife hates when i blast it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234