Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Now someone comes out with this. I recently went on vacation a few weeks ago ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Now someone comes out with this. I recently went on vacation a few weeks ago and spent days looking for an all-in-one type of headset. I ended up buying a wireless headset from Insignia and an iPod adapter separately and it did the job for me. The only thing I don't like about it is the earpieces. These hook over the ear and just sit there, no noise reduction for me. I would have rather had an in-the-ear headset like this one.
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Nice review.
    Last edited by Morgase; 12-20-2008 at 06:04 PM.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Quote Originally Posted by jstplnfrank View Post
    The Mic is in the right side of the headset, you don't have to have your phone out to have a conversation.
    Mine doesn't seem to work. No one can hear me. Do all of them come with mic's or were some made with no mic.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    frisco, do you have the S9 or the S9-HD? As far as I know, both headsets have mics. Could be you have a defective headset.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I would will wait to buy my next set until I know for sure that it works with video on the BB. I like to watch movies when I use the elliptical machines at the gym and hate having to use a wired headset. If you ever test it out let me know
    I'll let you know Az. I ordered one of these things. With all that's going on (holidays) don't hold your breath - I'll check it out when I can. I don't think I even have a video on my 8330 yet. I'd better get busy!, huh? Holiday company coming to town - is that a Christmas song?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Sam, where could I go to test that out for you real quick?

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Sam, where could I go to test that out for you real quick?
    I thought all she wanted to know is if the sound comes through on a video. Unless I've oversimplified, copy and past a movie/video, play it and see if the sound comes thru the headset. Isn't that what she meant?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well I can't get any videos to play through my plantronics stereo BT. I have tried m.youtube.com and I have movies I have converted and put on my memory card. Anything you guys can test would be awesome. I can only get them to play through wired headset, speakerphone, and regular handset speaker.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    frisco, do you have the S9 or the S9-HD? As far as I know, both headsets have mics. Could be you have a defective headset.
    Got it working. I only had it connecting as a headset. I added hands free and it wirks like a charm. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by frisco49ers View Post
    Got it working. I only had it connecting as a headset. I added hands free and it wirks like a charm. Thanks guys.
    Excellent! Glad you got it figured out!

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Well I can't get any videos to play through my plantronics stereo BT. I have tried m.youtube.com and I have movies I have converted and put on my memory card. Anything you guys can test would be awesome. I can only get them to play through wired headset, speakerphone, and regular handset speaker.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    K, Sam! I'll give it whirl for you tomorrow and let you know!

Well, I went to m.youtube.com and played a couple of videos and got no sound to the headset. YouTube uses the BB Media Player, so I don't know why the sound wouldn't come through to the headset. Couldn't even find a setting to tell it to go to the S9s.

Well, I went to m.youtube.com and played a couple of videos and got no sound to the headset. YouTube uses the BB Media Player, so I don't know why the sound wouldn't come through to the headset. Couldn't even find a setting to tell it to go to the S9s.
    Bum news, Roger. :cry: Work it out quick before mine get delivered!

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Bum news, Roger. :cry: Work it out quick before mine get delivered!
    LOL! I'll see what I can do, JB! I haven't downloaded any videos, so can't tell you if that works or not. Like I said, though, since it's playing through the device media player, you should also be able to hear the sound for videos. Maybe our devices aren't AVRCP compliant?

I see they are.

How about a video made with your phone? That work?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast