Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have been using my Motorola S9 Stereo Blue-tooth Headset for a year now and ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Mike99PA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FBE9A8

Advertisement

I have been using my Motorola S9 Stereo Blue-tooth Headset for a year now and I LOVE it. Tell you the truth it's AMAZING for Music / sub-par for telephone conversations in public. Outside noise and background noise makes conversations difficult. If you are in a quiet room they are quite fine.

I have lost my ear buds twice and Motorola Customer Service replaced them twice FREE of charge! You just have to call and be patience you will get thru.

I'm sure the HD will be an improvement! I Give A Thumbs Up!

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F
    Quote Originally Posted by frisco49ers View Post
    Just got a pair and I love them. The only downfall is no mic. You have to have your phone out to talk to anyone. Other than that. A kick *** product
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Mic is in the right side of the headset, you don't have to have your phone out to have a conversation.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Just got a pair and I love them. The only downfall is no mic. You have to have your phone out to talk to anyone. Other than that. A kick *** product
    Not sure what you mean here, but this headset does indeed have a mic. I've had several conversations since purchasing it and nary a complaint on the other end.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    i owned a pair of the original s9 headset and the buttons ended up not working motorola sent me a replacement pair the new s9 HD (the best replacement experiance i have ever had by the way) and the only thing i can find to complain about is the original pair had a better button design but was prone to problems the new pair is more sturdy but not a better design great product overall

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks for the review!

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks for the review and is that price with a promo code?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    There's a mic.... It is recessed in the right earbud. Mine work great as a hands free device.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    will be getting a pair soon

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Thanks for the review and is that price with a promo code?
    No promo code required on Amazon.com.

You might even find it cheaper with a google search. I just prefer to do most of my shopping on Amazon. Prices there are generally comparable to most other places.

slideaway no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm using the S9's now for the daily commute and they're great. I too have lost the original ear buds and will try calling Moto for replacements, they cannot be found anywhere.

The only cons to there are the inability to play audio during video playback on my 8800 (running 4.5x). Music is great but I don't understand why the audio from a video playback does not get directed to the headset.

Also, these don't perform we in an open space, such as my back yard. This summer I tried using them while mowing the lawn and the audio kept cutting out. I put the phone in my pocket and that appears to be too far when out doors. When I'm on the train I can have it tucked away in my bag and it works great, I assume the train is reflecting the signal around and this helps.

Maybe it's the BT radio in the 8800 not being as strong, anyone else have this issue when in an outdoor open space?

Anyway, they've been great and the sound quality is great. If these fail anytime soon I will probably make the upgrade to the HD. I've been an ear bud user forever so the headset (behind the head) was a big change, no regrets.

(btw...I have not used this for phone at all)

ajr1437 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F2AF4E
    The Motorola S9-HD does have an intergrated mic and it works great. I've had a pair for about three weeks and absolutely love them! I actually just bought a pair for the president of my firm for a Christmas present.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice review Roger, I may need to check these out soon. And there's an echo in here, that's 4 people telling frisco that it does have a mic, I think he gets the point

One question, did you try this yourself with a video? does the sound come through the BT?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

No, Sam. I did not try it with video yet, but when I did my research on them, I read a review where the person tested the headset on their laptop watching a video. They support AVRCP (Advanced Video Remote Control Profile).

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would will wait to buy my next set until I know for sure that it works with video on the BB. I like to watch movies when I use the elliptical machines at the gym and hate having to use a wired headset. If you ever test it out let me know
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Wow I have been salivating over a pair of those for a while. Hopefully I may convince my older brother who has one to "trade" his for my 5th gen ipod I promised him for christmas. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast