I ordered this headset about a week ago and I believe I have been able ... Smartphone Reviews forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Thumbs up Review: Motopure h15

Advertisement

I ordered this headset about a week ago and I believe I have been able to test it fully to different key situations that most anyone would probably experience. Just a little info about the headset itself;

MOTOPURE™ H15 has the best background noise cancellation, based on independent testing of the top-selling dual-microphone Bluetooth® headsets. Take calls from the stadium, crowded restaurant or windy streets. Enjoy pure sound quality on both ends of the conversation with CrystalTalk™. The flip design is easy to use - open to talk and close to save battery.

Features:
    • CrystalTalk™ delivers background noise and echo cancellation using dual microphones and Motorola's exclusive audio solution.
    • RapidConnect™ Flip microphone - Open to talk and close to save battery.
    • Quick charge - The included desk stand delivers one hour of talk time in less than fifteen minutes of charging.
    • Multipoint - Connect with two compatible Bluetooth® enabled phones simultaneously. No need to reconnect.
    • TrueComfort™ design - Multiple ear cushions, a molded speaker and a discreet flexible ear hook provide a superb personal fit.
    • Simple Start - Exclusive EasyPair technology helps simplify how you connect with your compatible Bluetooth® enabled devices.
    • Universal Compatibility - Tested to work with phones from over 15 brands.
    • Power to talk - A convenient three-color display allows for instant battery level check. (Green, Yellow, Red)

What you get:
    • MOTOPURE™ H15 Universal Bluetooth® Headset
    • Desk Stand Charging Cradle
    • FREE Car Charger
    • Wall Charger
    • Multiple Ear Cushions
    • Quick Start Guide

SOUND

Crisp clear and I would have to say just about dead silence as the noise cancellation built into the device really does cancel that background noise. Main reason I bought it was the rave reviews given to me by my business rep about it being better than the Jawbone 1 & 2. So far it has proven itself to be just that if not even more.

COMFORTABILITY

Personally I was a little hesitant about the headset actually being able to stay on my ear because the first MotoPure H12. I had a huge problem from keeping from swinging from my ear like Tarzan. But this has passed that test as well. It comes with the usual plastic piece that cradles your ear and 5 ear gels on top of that. I wore it with the ear gel that came on it already, but felt a little soreness so I went down a level. That worked even better for me and still maintains the same level of clear crystal sound quality.

BATTERY LIFE

Lets see I charged it last on Friday of last week to a full charge and its now monday and i still have enough juice on there. 4 days isn't bad on a device with such high quality and marks to this point. Should last me about another day or two before I have to worry about putting it on the charger again.

EXTRAS

The charging cradle seems to be built out of some sort of very durable material. But it does seem quite durable in comparison to the charging cradle its predecessor came with. One minor blow is the micro mini usb charger required to charge the device, but no biggie it comes with it as well. If you purchase it directly from Motorola themselves they will throw in the car charger for your bluetooth headset as well.

Overall rating for the device is 9.5/10 because there is always room for perfection.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    good review PP. Im going to check this out.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nice review, Pedro!

Might have to take a look at this one, but my BlueAnt z9i is still rockin'! Moto will likely have a better one out by the time I'm ready for a replacement!

I do like the flip-open feature of the Moto headsets. Way easier than pushing and holding the button on my BlueAnt.

JoeyStyles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2448ED5B
    How much is it~via smartphone~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've seen it anywhere from 50 to 130 dollars.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via smartphone~i bought mine for $130 from ATT.
    I have had it for a week now and its pretty good. Not one complaint yet.