Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I tried to give it a try when it was last reviewed. But when I ... Smartphone Reviews forum

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I tried to give it a try when it was last
    reviewed. But when I got to the instructions
    set up the com port, I gave up. It looked
    complicated, maybe it's not, but I got lazy.
    I didn't know I could trial it using USB.
    I may give it a shot again.

There are times when I could use this app,
    like when I connect my laptop to my TV for
    playing movies and stuff. Would be nice if
    I didn't have to get up to pause the movie, etc.

Hopefully the new version is also discounted.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The discount is only through app world and I don't know how long it will run. I had never used BT before with my laptop and setting this up did give me fits, but I think that was more me than an issue with mobimouse

I found the directions for setting up port forwarding to use mobimouse with my mobile data network very easy. The website linked in the instructions has directions for this with many routers. I just find the BT connection to perform faster.

If you try it via USB and decide you like the functions, go ahead and buy it now via app world for $4.99 and when the newer version hits app world you can upgrade for free to the version that allows you to use it over your mobile data network. Go ahead and try the BT instructions, if I could get it, then I'm sure anyone can
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64
    Will definetly try this one out sometime! Gotta successfully pair my 8900 to my WI-FI though....

vistazifta no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i get this to work on my linux eeepc via usb i get an error saying unable to conect

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by vistazifta View Post
    how do i get this to work on my linux eeepc via usb i get an error saying unable to conect
    I think this is only support on Windows systems. You can install Win XP on you eeepc and use it that way - I believe that system comes with both OS's.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64
    I just now discovered and haven't tested this app but its FREE and claims to do the same things that Mobi Mouse does.

www.bluctrl.com

From the site:

Two bluCTRL applications are required for controlling your laptop or PC with a BlackBerry: the controller and receiver application.

The controller application is a BlackBerry application that uses Bluetooth communication to send keystroke and trackball movement to the targeted machine.

These messages from the controller application are then used by the receiver application, a Windows application, to emulate the actions of a keyboard and mouse for controlling the target machine.

I will try it out.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It works, but doesn't have nearly as many connection options, last I checked, it didint work with vista 64, not as many options in the app itself. It's simple, and works, but you get what you pay for. Free = less options.

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Gonna give this one a try!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12