Verdict: Pros: Cons: URL: http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...145&category=5 Price: Overall Rating: I received my new case from Krusell ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Smile Review: Krusell Case for 7130e

Advertisement

Verdict:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    URL: http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...145&category=5
    Price:
    Overall Rating:

I received my new case from Krusell for the 7130e. The leather is very nice quality and the cover fits very tight. I think it will offer good protection but at what cost?
    I found already that the track wheel is difficult to get to. I have streached and moved the leather around and still find it hard to get to the track wheel.
    The plastic that covers the screen and keyboard showed signs of scratching and dust before I took it out fo the package. The plastic does make the screen more difficult to see. The plastic cover also fits tight enoough it seems to stick to the screen and cause distortion.
    I also purchased the slide swivel for this case. It is very sturdy but it sticks off of the clip so far I could not feel the phone vibrate!! Thats not good. It also comes with a spring clip that I have not tried yet so it may not stick out as far. I really like the swivel but it is a problem not being able to feel it vibrate.
    The case does provide nice protection and if you must work in a dirty job, or have a habit of dropping the phone this case is for you. I wanted it because I coach baseball and the ballfields have lots of dust, I already put a small scratch in it pulling it out of the OEM case and found some small pieces of dust from the field left a small scratch near the keyborad. This case will help with that, now can I get used to the other issues to use it full time, I am having my doubts.
    If you do order this I found to be least expensive from SF Planet, they were very helpful and it was less money than the other online retailers. I will try the new case for a couple of days, if it does not grow on me I will have to see if SF Planet has a good return policy or not.
    Good luck everyone......
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-06-2006 at 09:48 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Krusell Case for 7130e my first review

Here's a few ideas that may help u get used to it. I have a Black Krusell Classic Case with Multidapt. Take the swivel clip off, or try the srping clip, and if that doesn't help, take off the clip and shove the whole thing in your pocket. That's what I did because I'm in a wheelchair and the phone would fall off my seatbelt often. I also know this works well because the case that came with my dad's new Motorola RAZR is a horizontal case with no clip. He carries the whole thing in his pocket while at work and the RAZR is still in mint condition. All Krusell cases are form fitting. It took me and my mom to get the thing on my 7100t when I first got it. Now it fits my 7105t perfectly and I don't have to fight it to get it on or off. I find the escape button is the hardest thing to get to. The cases do get dirty very easily from the inside and require frequent wiping off from the inside. Sorry bout the scratched keyboard. It is a little difficult to use the thing while in the case so I take it out when I need to use my BB. I do have a habit of dropping my phones so this helps a lot. Hope this helps.

PIN/ID
    300F590D

Good to hear from you Erica. As I use it more today I have found the keypad to be hard to use while in the case. It seems like it would be better if they left the keypad exposed.
    Does the plastic over the screen cling to the middle of your screen?
    Mine does, very annoining.
    Take care.

Yes it does stick to the screen.

There are metal cases with keyboard cutouts. I just remembered that.

Here's a case I found for your 7130e. I saw one for the 7105t also http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/...g.asp?item=315
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-24-2006 at 06:04 PM.

Here are screen guards u can use with that particular case http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/...g.asp?item=256

PIN/ID
    300F590D

Thanks for the info Erica. I am going to keep the Krussel case and try to remeber to put it on before I do dirty work.
    Otherwise it sticks to my screen, the seat belts and other things hit the buttons, the lack of sleep mode has reduced my battery time, you cannot feel the keys to type, and its hard for me to move the track wheel. Besides that is a case thats made well, maybe too well.
    Let me know how your new case goes.

Just an update for everyone here. I just ordered a personalized open face case (LOL Should have gotten 2) from Bellagio/Fortte. Check it out here http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showcategory3.php/62#2 Now I gotta find something other than a flip-style case for my 7730.

I finally got the case I was talking about. Here's my review http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...5300#post15300