I've made a few posts here and there about iSkin since meeting them at MacWorld ... Smartphone Reviews forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Thumbs up REVIEW: iSkin solo for the iPhone

Advertisement

I've made a few posts here and there about iSkin since meeting them at MacWorld in January. Honestly, I was jealous that they didn't make skins for the BlackBerry. I am no longer jealous

I ordered the solid white (Angel) a few months ago when I first contemplated my iPhone purchase and it has been sitting in its box, unopened since then. I liked the white one so much, I had to order the translucent red (Baron). The quality of the skin material is the best I have ever seen. It fits perfectly on the phone and all ports are accessible. Being used to the rubber/silicone skins for the BlackBerry, this skin is stronger, more sturdy, but of the same in thickness if not a tiny bit thinner. Both skins come with "enhanced non-slip surface treatment" that make it easy to hold onto/grip easily. The non-slip surface also allows you to easily prop it up against something to get an angle view, without it slipping down.

From the website:
    Delivering fashionable everyday protection against impact, scratches, dirt, dust, and everyday hazards, the form-fitting solo and solo FX are also hot/cold temperature resistant, odorless, and available in a range of stunning high-gloss color options

Product: solo or solo FX
    Price: solo = $29.99 US or solo FX = $32.99 US
    Shipping: $4.99 (to US from Canada) ** I ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived today (Wednesday)
    Rating: 5 out of 5

The solo comes with a clear screen protector (which is the EASIEST I've ever had to install) and the solo FX comes with a mirrored screen protector.

The solo version comes in Puma (opaque black), Baron (translucent red), NightCrawler (translucent blue) and Angel (opaque white).

The solo FX version comes in Breeze (translucent blue), Lush (translucent green), Passion(translucent red), Sunset (translucent orange) and Vive (translucent
    purple).

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Thanks

I've been eying one of those for awhile. Thanks for the review.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    im thinking of ordering the holster now. i don't "normally" holster, but sometimes i do need it to be on my side instead of in my purse, etc.

its $14.99 US

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I love the solo FX, wish there was something similar for the BB. I like Lush and Vive Nice review!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I love the solo FX, wish there was something similar for the BB. I like Lush and Vive Nice review!
    Agreed!

I would buy the FX in a heartbeat for my Storm!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I like the white it looks prettly slick...
    -Josh

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I love the FX green.
    It's my favorite color, like grass, to Ssssslither in
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

abad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D26FDC
    looks like a pretty good product. Does anyone know if it is a lint catcher?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Does anyone have the mirror protector? I would love to know how well the screen or icons can be seen using that one. It looks great but I'm having a hard time imagining the screen when in use.

abad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D26FDC
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Does anyone have the mirror protector? I would love to know how well the screen or icons can be seen using that one. It looks great but I'm having a hard time imagining the screen when in use.
    Check out some vids on youtube, there is several that show the mirror screen protecters.