Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have done reviews for quite a few accessories, including skins, pouches and leather holster/cases. ... Smartphone Reviews forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Thumbs up Review: iSkin for the BlackBerry + Giveaway!

Advertisement

I have done reviews for quite a few accessories, including skins, pouches and leather holster/cases. While wanting to give your beloved BlackBerry every bit of protection it needs from drops & scrapes, you don't ever want to add the extra bulkiness. The OEM BlackBerry skins are nice, and take it from me, they protect pretty good, but if you are looking for the ultimate protection in a skin, you should look no further than iSkin.

iSkin currently makes skins for the 8900, 9000 and 9500/9530. The Curve 8900 iSkin is available in two different styles (Vibes & Vibes FX) while the 9000 Bold and 9500/9530 Storm (Vibes) has one style to choose from. Each style comes in an assortment of bright colors, including purple, black, lime green and orange!

The skins are made of a flexible, environmentally safe and odor-free material that resists impacts, abrasions and tears. Another added feature is the built-in earphone, sync port and button protection to keep them safe from everyday hazards (see screenshot). And unlike other skins/cases for the BlackBerry, the iSkin Vibes and Vibes FX feature a clear, durable camera and flash guard to shield against impact from accidental drops. As with the iPhone version, you will receive a screen guard with your purchase. The Vibes iSkin comes with a clear screen guard, while the Vibes FX is shipped with a "mirrored" screen guard. Also see: REVIEW: iSkin solo for the iPhone

Verdict: 5 out of 5 stars
    Pros: Ultimate protection in colorful skins
    Cons: I can see the port doors getting worn out over time and possibly not closing
    Price: Vibes ($29.99 US) and Vibes FX ($32.99 US)
    Site: www.iskin.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iSkin Give-away!!!

I have two STORM iSkin Vibes (one in Charcoal, one in Blue) that were given to me to review that I would like to give away to the PinStack community. Please reply to this thread to enter for a chance to win. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Friday (Aug 28) morning. Good luck and be sure to check out more screenshots in the attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up Awesomeness!!

Those skins look awesome. I dig the red one but hte purple looks sick . Great review on the skins. I would love and kill for a white one. Thanks for the review Cherri
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey I'd like the charcoal one. Does this mean I'm entered? Lol
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    i would love either one!
    MrS.OfFiCeR

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Sweet I'm in!
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Count me in!!!

macah625 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would like the blue one!

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    I have done reviews for quite a few accessories, including skins, pouches and leather holster/cases. While wanting to give your beloved BlackBerry every bit of protection it needs from drops & scrapes, you don't ever want to add the extra bulkiness. The OEM BlackBerry skins are nice, and take it from me, they protect pretty good, but if you are looking for the ultimate protection in a skin, you should look no further than iSkin.

iSkin currently makes skins for the 8900, 9000 and 9500/9530. The Curve 8900 iSkin is available in two different styles (Vibes & Vibes FX) while the 9000 Bold and 9500/9530 Storm (Vibes) has one style to choose from. Each style comes in an assortment of bright colors, including purple, black, lime green and orange!

The skins are made of a flexible, environmentally safe and odor-free material that resists impacts, abrasions and tears. Another added feature is the built-in earphone, sync port and button protection to keep them safe from everyday hazards (see screenshot). And unlike other skins/cases for the BlackBerry, the iSkin Vibes and Vibes FX feature a clear, durable camera and flash guard to shield against impact from accidental drops. As with the iPhone version, you will receive a screen guard with your purchase. The Vibes iSkin comes with a clear screen guard, while the Vibes FX is shipped with a "mirrored" screen guard. Also see: REVIEW: iSkin solo for the iPhone

Verdict: 5 out of 5 stars
    Pros: Ultimate protection in colorful skins
    Cons: I can see the port doors getting worn out over time and possibly not closing
    Price: Vibes ($29.99 US) and Vibes FX ($32.99 US)
    Site: www.iskin.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iSkin Give-away!!!

I have two STORM iSkin Vibes (one in Charcoal, one in Blue) that were given to me to review that I would like to give away to the PinStack community. Please reply to this thread to enter for a chance to win. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Friday (Aug 28) morning. Good luck and be sure to check out more screenshots in the attachments
    They look great- count me in- riffman aka chris
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    my wife and i both own a bb bold! we were just now trying to decide what protection to purchase! maybe this could be our answer! thanks in advance for the opportunity to enter! and the best of luck to everyone here on pinstack!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Great review Cherri. Will have to look into one of these for my 8900.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

BabiJoi no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30CA40D3
    those skins look cool && not overly bulky like other ones...i love the red 1

PIN/ID
    ATA
    The give-away is strictly for two STORM skins, sorry for the confusion. One winner, two storm skins

And thanks to iSkin for sending these out to me

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sweet. I am anxious to try the Iskin for my storm. Anyone know of CanAdian retailers stocking them.
    Thanks.

Regards
    Chad
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    Sweet. I am anxious to try the Iskin for my storm. Anyone know of CanAdian retailers stocking them.
    Thanks.

Regards
    Chad
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126
    based on your profile, i show you in edmonton?

Future Shop and Rogers Plus Stores have them ...

You can use this page to search (not sure if its mobile friendly) for specific addresses.
    http://www.iskin.com/store/I2findareseller.tpl

gdbjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D5C261
    I have been thinking of getting one of these. Winning one, esp. a blue one, would be great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast