Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks for the update tiger. I'm sure the storm users will be glad to try ... Smartphone Reviews forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Thanks for the update tiger. I'm sure the storm users will be glad to try this out.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm actually trying it out on the storm now. Seems pretty nice. The positives have been stated. My dislikes, and I don't know if this is just on the storm, and just because it's a beta but:

1. The mute button on the headphones, and the phone itself have no effect. I like the way in the media player if I press the button on the headphones it pauses the media player. While obviously I can't pause, I'd like it to at least go mute.

2. When an email, sms, or new BBM comes in, it stops the stream and you have to push play to get it going again (and have to go through buffering again). I'm used to the media player pausing to play an alert, but then the music continues. Not so with this app. If it would just resume after the alert I'd be happy.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Further Update...it's a battery killer. This is probably common with streaming radio though, I wouldn't know, this is the first time I've used such an application. I went from 90% to 25% after about 2 1/2 hours, with very light BBM mixed in. Can anyone comment on if this is normal for a streaming radio app?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yep, totally normal. All that data streaming eats the battery pretty quick. They all do it. I should do a test sometime to compare.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I had a feeling. The data arrows never really turned off, that should have been my first hint. I'm guessing if I want this to be an all day work companion I'll need to pick up a spare charger for work, or at least a converter for one of my old spare chargers. (Darn Mini to Micro USB change on the storm!)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I keep my device hooked up to the charging dock when I'm streaming for that very reason.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234