Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Goto link and enter email. You'll get a link shortly afterwards. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... Smartphone Reviews forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Goto link and enter email. You'll get a link shortly afterwards.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Is there an OTA install for this?
    If you go to the site and give them your email, they'll send you the link (at least from what I read).

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Or just point your BB browser to iheartradio.com.

That's how I downloaded it.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I've tried iheartradio - it's definitely gonna be a "standby" ap for me for now. I realize that it's the 1st (and beta) release but they offer only limited stations from large areas and I want more choices.

It's fine and it seems to work OK as far as I can tell if you don't already have a radio streamer that you like. I'm spoiled by Slacker and the convenience to "tailor" what I listen to...and when and where with the capibility to cache your favorite stuff for play when you don't have a signal.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

creative21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24BOD7BB
    cool i will give this a try been wondering was their anything like this out there !!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I've tried iheartradio - it's definitely gonna be a "standby" ap for me for now. I realize that it's the 1st (and beta) release but they offer only limited stations from large areas and I want more choices.

It's fine and it seems to work OK as far as I can tell if you don't already have a radio streamer that you like. I'm spoiled by Slacker and the convenience to "tailor" what I listen to...and when and where with the capibility to cache your favorite stuff for play when you don't have a signal.
    I agree that this beta version does need some polishing. After it's polished a little maybe it will still be free or at least a great investment

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ima check it out myself. I like slacker cause of its cache feature since most of my subway commute is underground with no signal.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I love slacker so much that I paid the years worth!
    (very, very unusual for me)
    (but i am very unusual too)
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    My 8120 is not supported due to some browser settings. Tried to set it to BlackBerry in the options but still no go.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Runs real good on my 8300 with at&t in Nashville. I tried slacker and it kept locking up my BB.

I'd say if you can find a station you want to listen to it's as good as any - I couldn't.

Some users have had trouble getting started with Slacker. Once you get signed in and going, it's great too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like it but they don't quite have enough stations yet. I'll give it another try after its out of beta status. Also can't receive phone calls while streaming which is a pet peeve of mine with all these radio apps.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by gots2beme View Post
    Also can't receive phone calls while streaming which is a pet peeve of mine with all these radio apps.
    Thankfully CDMA BBs don't have this issue, when streaming radio or podcasts the stream pauses on it's own and allows the incoming calls.

Does anyone know if the Bold allows incoming calls while streaming media? Just wondering...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Thankfully CDMA BBs don't have this issue, when streaming radio or podcasts the stream pauses on it's own and allows the incoming calls.

Does anyone know if the Bold allows incoming calls while streaming media? Just wondering...
    Exactly! Unfortunately I can't test this on my 8320 cuz I don't have a data plan on it and can't stream radio with wi-fi only. I CAN, however, download podcasts via wi-fi only - that's nice AND fairly fast.

bobmcelroy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24533BD3
    Can not use on 8820 wtf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast