Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by MStrawder I've been using the dialer for a few weeks now and ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I've been using the dialer for a few weeks now and in the last 3-4 days I've gotten random errors saying the app has crashed and I need to run the Setup Wizard again. Anyone else found this?
    I was getting dial-out errors, and was prompted to run set-up. I redownloaded and they stopped.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I've been using the dialer for a few weeks now and in the last 3-4 days I've gotten random errors saying the app has crashed and I need to run the Setup Wizard again. Anyone else found this?
    Are you using GVdialer or the Google Voice app?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have both, but the error I was getting was on the GVDialer. It's totally random though. I don't even have to be using the phone to get the audible alert and message. I may go ahead and re-install to see if that helps.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12