I am an accessory JUNKIE! Some of the cases I have done reviews on I ... Smartphone Reviews forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Thumbs up REVIEW: Golla Adele Pink Pouch

Advertisement

I am an accessory JUNKIE! Some of the cases I have done reviews on I have given away, but most sit here on my desk...my day to day choices are based on moods
    I was perusing the pinstack bbshop when I ran across this little GEM. Golla offers on sooo many different cases/pouches I would say this is definately UNISEX.

I decided to buy the Golla Adele Pink Pouch
    I am actually not much on Pink, but I like the material (denim/cotton/courduroy) and the design on the outside, so I went for it

This case can be worn in many different fashions. It comes with a D ring clip on the back belt loop, so you can either clip it on, or wear it on your belt. It also comes with a black rope type lanyard, which i am guessing can be put on the case and worn around your neck/shoulder. I think I will probably be either clipping it somewhere or wearing it on my belt. I don't trust that rope too much

It has two separate compartments for additional belongings. Although the site says 'a bluetooth headset', I don't think mine will fit (and I have the Moto H9). Will try later ... You can, however, fit money, ID, CC's, so on. And one of the compartments is zippered, so you can rest assured that the valuables you put inside won't fall out. The flap closes with TWO strips of very strong velcro.

Here are some images. First three without BB in it. Last three with ...

had to get the flash out ... losing natural light on the west coast

Price is $19.99
    Compatible devices include 8100 (Pearl), 8110 (Pearl), 8120 (Pearl), 8130 (Pearl), 8300 (Curve), 8310 (Curve), 8320 (Curve), 8700c, 8700g, 8700r, 8703e, 8800, 8820, 8830, Curve, Pearl
    MANY different designs to choose from ...

Golla

for the pearl, they have a couple of different designs .. one that looks to zip or velcro from the top. check this one out here
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 03-28-2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: fixed a spelling error...doh!

sddspence no está en línea Stack level 2
    does the hole on the flap pose a potential scratching situation?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    nope, just checked. the ONLY way would be if you stuffed it so full it didn't close properly.
    the gromet is placed so that it sits at the top when the case is closed, but the inside is behind it (hope that makes sense)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    we have tons f these in our at store.. never sell

PIN/ID
    ATA
    lol...while i don't think its a *best seller* its a great addition to my already excessively large collection of cases will work great for instances where i don't want to carry a purse, just my bb and important stuff

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    We have these in our store also. We sell quite a few. I need to update the website asap to show the new items available. My most popular sellers are the Red Funk and Pink Geisha pouches which are very similar to the one you got Cherri.

Zo

PIN/ID
    ATA
    i haven't seen these in the local stores here...i'll have to check. i will prob order a couple more for my 'other' moods (a woman can never have too many purses or shoes )

nefer988 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Wow! Is very nice and I like pink stuff. I think I'll buy that one. Is convenient for situations when you don't want to use a purse. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

creolegyrl1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24339E01

Thumbs up Pink case

I like it, very nice.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I'm not so big on pink either.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Nice review cherri!
    I may get one for my girl, since her favorite color is pink.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    look in the pinstack bbshop. they have other designs.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    hit me up I may be able to get em for half off with my discount that way I can get rid of em lol..cause their taking up valuable jawbone space