Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can't get it to run. Opens and then freezes. Can't even close it although ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I can't get it to run. Opens and then freezes. Can't even close it although the menu will come up when its pressed. Only way to get it to close is batt pull. I had this with 4.6.0.174 as well as 5 so I know its not 5.0.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3
    A few weeks ago most of the feeds kind of "reset" and started to re-load all the read articles again and again. Was that way for around 2 days before I gave up and installed Viigo :-(

Anyways, it seems that the FreeRange team "is no more" (no replies to emails/support/forums) in the past few months now. So I am wondering if it is just a matter of time before Handmark whacks the whole project.
    I hope not, but it certainly doesn't look promising.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Mine's working too - on a Curve - why don't you post your specific issues and let's see if we can help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for offering to help. It is working fine on mine too now. It was a hiccup about 2 weeks ago (there's also rant about it on the FreeRange forums). Working now though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234