Verdict: Small case that protects the Pearl for good value Pros: Screen protector now included ... Smartphone Reviews forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Review: Fortte BlackBerry 8100 Pearl Open Face Case

Advertisement

Verdict: Small case that protects the Pearl for good value
    Pros: Screen protector now included as a standard feature
    Cons: Does not fit extended battery; takes a while to get the phone in the case.
    Price: $29.99 before customization (customization extra)
    URL: http://www.fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/285?type=0

I received this case a week ago and have been putting it to the test. I must say that it has held up very nicely (just as my 7100 series cases have held up).

I received the OFC (Old Fashioned Chocolate) case with my name engraved on the back with no clip (I don't use the belt clips anyway. I actually did not even specify this option when I ordered the case. LMAO I ordered it with no clip).

When I got the case, I found it a little difficult to get the phone in the case but after about 5 minutes I was able to get it on. I hope the case will stretch to fit better as I use it more.

The case has provided much needed protection for my Pearl as it has already taken several spills off of/out of jacket pockets, backpack pockets, my bed, a desk, table, etc. Not a scratch on the Pearl yet thanks to this case.

A few differences between the cases for the 7100 series and the 8100 series:

1) The 8100 series case has 1 snap fastener on the case. The 7100 series has 2.

2) The 8100 series case has 3 small holes on the front. 1 for the LED light and 2 for the speaker I guess LOL The 7100 series case has 1 hole for the silver plating above the word "BlackBerry."

3) The 8100 series case is OBVIOUSLY smaller than the 7100 series case LOL

4) My favorite feature for a case like this, the screen protector, is now STANDARD on the case instead of an extra addition (I wonder if I had something to do with this LOL)

I must say that Fortte has once again come thru with another custom case to meet my needs as BlackBerry user. I will be ordering from them each time I upgrade to a newer model.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Review: Fortte BlackBerry 8100 Pearl Open Face Case

Great review Erica.