Verdict: Pros: Cons: URL: http://www.fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/106?type=0 Price: $32.99 USD Overall Rating: Fortte BlackBerry 8700 Lateral Case ... Smartphone Reviews forum

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Review: Fortte 8700 Lateral Case

Advertisement

Verdict:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    URL: http://www.fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/106?type=0
    Price: $32.99 USD
    Overall Rating:

Fortte BlackBerry 8700 Lateral Case

Today I recieved my first case for my 8700 and I must say that I am totally impressed with this case. The packaging was cute and it was wrapped in plastic and came in the pretty Fortte box. I unwrapped the case and it smelled of fine leather.. It's really sturdy and the quality is superb. I am not to thrilled with the gold emblem on the front but it doesn't take away from the beauty of the case. Upon inital use of the case, the BB fit snuggly in the case, there is NO WAY your BB could fall out. If you have Egrips on, there is no problem getting the Berry in and out. If you have the extended battery, this is not the case for you but it's still pretty to look at. The magnetic button closure is pretty cool. There is no problem with getting it closed. I did it not looking and it went first time. Thats a great thing if you are trying to put your BB away and doing something else. I decided to get the fixed clip instead of the ratchet or swivel slip and the fixed clip is SUPER STRONG!! it clips to the belt with ease and doesn't budge. I actually ran with it on my sweat pants and IT DIDN'T MOVE!! Kudos to Fortte for this case...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-06-2006 at 07:19 PM.

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: REVIEW: Fortte 8700 Lateral Case

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme
    If you have the extended battery, this is not the case for you but it's still pretty to look at.
    LOL

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

great review