Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I to had also been waiting impatiently for ereader to finally come out with their ... Smartphone Reviews forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I to had also been waiting impatiently for ereader to finally come out with their reader for the blackberry. Now that's it here I feel there is room for improvement. I initially had the same problems logging in until I succeded. For now, in it's beta form (although a little buggy), ereader is an acceptable application.
    Last edited by calm_tiger; 03-13-2009 at 04:27 PM.

symple no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    symple!
    Can this read pdf or I would have to stick with PDF to GO
    It's better to be silent than to always be saying Dumb Sh!T.
    (Ż`·.¸T-MO¸.·´Ż)

If I'm correct it doesn't read PDF and I'd stick with PDF to go.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by lenchoirs View Post
    I have mobipocket reader on my 8310 which I like and use. Is it possible to download ereader pro so that I can compare the two or will this just confuse the issue?
    You can use and have both installed at the same time with no confusion. I have made my own comparison between the two now. IMO-Ereader Pro ,in it's beta form, simply doesn't hold a candle in comparison to mobipocket by any means. Ereader Pro, imo, has terrible user interface and is extremely buggy :cry:. And, I find this saddening because I have been waiting on this from ereader for what seems to be about a year I will continue to use the better of the two (mobipocket) and see what ereader does down the line. And, again, this is just my opinion. Every stacker here is unique and has his or her own likes and dislikes when it comes to 3rd party applications
    Last edited by calm_tiger; 03-13-2009 at 05:26 PM.

stmcgill no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2104EBA8
    Have since uninstalled it from my Curve. More details here- http://www.pda-247.com/wordpress/200...or-prime-time/

I am sure it will be great in time, but not quite at this particular moment. I really should change the rating from 4/5
    Last edited by stmcgill; 03-14-2009 at 06:12 AM.
    Shaun McGill
    www.pda-247.com
    Blackberry, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android etc. etc.
    PIN: 2104EBA8

Quote Originally Posted by stmcgill View Post
    Have since uninstalled it from my Curve. More details here- http://www.pda-247.com/wordpress/200...or-prime-time/

I am sure it will be great in time, but not quite at this particular moment. I really should change the rating from 4/5
    I agree, completely, with that article. And, at least we know all the bugs weren't device specific since the same problems occured on curves as well as the BOLD. I'll be removing this app from my device in a couple of seconds as well.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

gtcaz no está en línea Stack level 1
    The biggest problem I have is that the application loses the books in my bookshelf whenever I close the app, or if I have to reboot the BlackBerry. I can see them in the eReader folder, but nothing shows up in my bookshelf.

I can't use a reader app that loses not only the place I was at in my books, but the actual books themselves each time I close it.

I'm having no problems with the Mobipocket reader, and am hoping for a Kindle app.

This is on a Sprint 8330.

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64
    Quote Originally Posted by Manevitch View Post
    I have a large collection of e-books on my computer, all in PDB format, and I can't move them to my eReader directory on my SD card - eReader gives me the error "Error synchronizing the book list with the filesystem" The same files, however, read just fine on the desktop version of eReader.

So, for me, maybe a score of 2/5
    Did you ever by chance get this to work? I was planning on converting some documents into PDB files for use with this application....

If it doesn't work then I might not continue with this particular reader.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12