Verdict: Portable charger for your BB Pros: Portability; Charges via USB or Wall charger Cons: ... Smartphone Reviews forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

REVIEW: Datexx BT-2200 UltraBattery Rechargeable USB Power Bank

Advertisement

Verdict: Portable charger for your BB
    Pros: Portability; Charges via USB or Wall charger
    Cons: None
    URLs: http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/...g.asp?item=857 (Listed as BlackBerry Rechargeable Power Pack); http://my.datexx.com/consumer/produc...html?p=BT-2200
    Price: Regularly $59.99 but $44.99 with 10% discount on eaccess-estore.com
    Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

If you're a POWER user of your BlackBerry, you probably run out of juice when you're not going to be near a PC or wall outlet. My Pearl has a habit of running low when I'm in the car and can't get to my car charger.

I saw a guy charging his Pearl in an airport on an extended trip (I was in Atlanta). My charger had already been shipped back to Houston without me. Hence I could not use or charge my Pearl until 2 AM Houston time when I finally made it home. I had forgotten to put it in my backpack. :cry: Those days are over with this pack.

I JUST received this charger in the mail from FedEx and have already hooked it up to my PC. I can already say I like this charger much better than this charger shown here http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/...g.asp?item=341

This charger is a white and black square shaped charger with the words ULTRABattery on the front top. The bottom has an indicator button that is pressed to view how much power is left in the charger with the word DATEXX below the button.

3 green lights indicate the pack has 85% to 100% power
    2 green lights indicate the pack has 70% power
    1 green light indicates the pack has 40% power
    Red light only means the pack needs to be charged (this will be the level when you initially receive the charger)

The pack also comes with charger tips for Motorola (and other USB powered phones), Nokia, Samsung, and LG phones. It will also charge iPod Shuffles, Nanos, Minis, Photos, and Videos; and Handheld Games. More charger tips are available at www.datexx.com.

There are a few other features about this pack that I love influencing my purchase of it:

1) Uses your PC USB port or wall adapter.
    2) Provides 3 charges before the pack itself needs to be charged.
    3) Slightly bulky due to the size but it gets the job done.
    4) I finally figured out by reading the information sheet more carefully that it takes 8 hours to charge the pack.
    5) This pack works with ANY BB model except the 77xx series.

I give this power bank
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 07-19-2007 at 04:28 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: REVIEW: Datexx BT-200 UltraBattery Rechargeable USB Power Bank

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ A little tip I discovered on my own...This power bank charges faster, but still takes about 8 hours or so the first time, if plugged into the wall charger. Its almost full now. I will connect it to the PC later and see what happens.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: REVIEW: Datexx BT-200 UltraBattery Rechargeable USB Power Bank

That's a good option for people to fly alot as power is a premium at time. Thanks for the info & review.