Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I liked splash on the palm. Wasn't too crazy about it on ... Smartphone Reviews forum

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Review: DataVault by Ascendo

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I liked splash on the palm. Wasn't too crazy about it on windows mobile. And thought the performance was slow on the BB. I remember not liking the interface for some reason, too. Best advice I can offer is to try both and judge for yourself.

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks for the insight. I'm sure I'll trial them both but appreciate the feedback as well.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

I also have DataVault, very nice app. I also del password keeper that came on the bb.

VernMcC no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried a search for the answer and this is the closest thread I got.

If I buy Datavault for th BB, Can I install the desktop version on my laptop and desktop or do I need two licenses to cover each computer?

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    I have Ascendo DataVault and I agree it is a great program. Made me delete Password Keeper from my BB, as DataVault was much better. Is the latest version 4.36?
    Ditto...and ditto!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Quote Originally Posted by VernMcC View Post
    I tried a search for the answer and this is the closest thread I got.

If I buy Datavault for th BB, Can I install the desktop version on my laptop and desktop or do I need two licenses to cover each computer?
    You get both the laptop and device versions with the same license.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

I did a trial of both SplashID and DataVault on my 8300 Curve and decided to go with DataVault. One of the important things to me was being able to easily transfer the 350 PasswordsPlus records I had on my 700p. The DataVault csv importer was the most flexible and made it very, very simple.

In addition, the way they do the trial was nice. Instead of a fixed number of days to do the trial like other apps, they give you a fixed number of runs. That's better so you can use it at your leisure and get a good feel for how it works.

Finally, the integration with the OS was very nature and well done and they give you many options to customize it the way you like. Like many others, I'm going to be very happy with this purchase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12