Here's a quick review of CopyAll a new app from Vikysoft It's the easiest way ... Smartphone Reviews forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Thumbs up Review: CopyAll application for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Here's a quick review of CopyAll a new app from Vikysoft
    It's the easiest way to copy all the words in your message or memo. No screen shots because it's too simple to even need them!

From the description at Mobihand:

"Sometimes you need to copy your message or memo and paste them in another massage or other applications. But it's quite annoying (especially for Storm) to scroll all the way down to get them copied.
    Install this app and you get "CopyAll" in your menu and copy full message in the easiest way! Save your time! "

Verdict:
    Useful

Pros: Extremely easy to use, fastest way to copy a message or memo

Cons: Wish it worked with more apps like BBM and maybe tasks etc, and no free trial

URL: http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=26581&n=CopyAll---The-easiest-way-to-copy-all-the-words-in-your-message-and-memo.

Price: $2.99

Overall Rating:4 stars

If you ever find yourself copying memos to send to someone or wanted to copy an email or sms message content quickly this is great. You don't even need to open the message or memo, simply highlight it in the list, click menu and select "Copy All" and then you can paste it anywhere the BB paste function is available. No need to hold the shift key and scroll to the bottom, now you can copy the entire message with a quick click then paste the contents in any field where the paste function is available.

I love the fact that you don't even have to open the message or memo. Just highlight it in the message list or memo list and select the CopyAll option from the menu.

Price is reasonable, footprint for app is extremely small, compatible with all BlackBerry models from the 7130 to the Storm OS 4.1 and higher

A few things to note.

1. In messages you can open the message and Copy All will be an option in the menu, but in memos the option is only in the list. If you open the memo the Copy All option is not in the menu.

2. If you are using an app like BBSmart email viewer and you open the message, Copy All is not in the menu unless you switch to "regular view" first. But it is easier to just not even open the message, just highlight it in the list then copy all.

3. If you are copying an email that has been replied too, it will copy all contents up to the point where the BB has to "Retrieve more" if you have simply copied from the list. But if you open the message and scroll to the bottom and retrieve more as needed then choose the Copy All option it will copy everything.

4. But with text messages it will only copy one message at a time, whether you copy from the list or the open message. Even though you can view the string of messages and see other replies, it only copies the text message at the top of the list.

5. It only works with email, sms, and memos; not BBM, tasks, or any other functions.

I am trying to get in touch with the developer to ask about other possible features, to see if they will offer a free trial at any point, and to see if they can fix the issue with Copy All not being an option from within an open memo. If you have any other questions, suggestions, or issues post them and we'll see what response we get.

To purchase the app go here. Oh, and it's on sale right now, for $2.95, save 4 cents until March 31st, lol, had to laugh at that one
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    looks awesome and probably a good investment
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    If I cannot use it everywhere,like bbm,not worth it to me.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post

"Sometimes you need to copy your message or memo and paste them in another massage or other applications. But it's quite annoying (especially for Storm) to scroll all the way down to get them copied.
    not if you're running .110+
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

otiron no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, I am the developer from Vikysoft.com. Thank you for this review. We want to make the price as low as possible, but it turns out that 2.95 is the limit of mobihand. This is the very first version of CopyAll and we will try to add this feature to Task , BBM ,etc. And we will try to offer a free trial.

symple no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    symple!
    would this work on contacts?
    It's better to be silent than to always be saying Dumb Sh!T.
    (Ż`·.¸T-MO¸.·´Ż)

Quote Originally Posted by symple View Post
    would this work on contacts?
    Nope, just messages and memos at this time.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by otiron View Post
    Hi, I am the developer from Vikysoft.com. Thank you for this review. We want to make the price as low as possible, but it turns out that 2.95 is the limit of mobihand. This is the very first version of CopyAll and we will try to add this feature to Task , BBM ,etc. And we will try to offer a free trial.
    Nice, my email is on here or let us know in this post, and I will defintely give it a run!

Thbassman

otiron no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Copyall 1.5 updated

Ahh, very good, thank you. Will update now. Sorry I haven't given much more feedback....life is insane......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4