Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've got one for my 8130, and some nights it charges well, other nights, utterly ... Smartphone Reviews forum

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186

4 out of 5 is generous.....

Advertisement

I've got one for my 8130, and some nights it charges well, other nights, utterly worthless.

The physical body of the unit needs to be taller and guide the phone into the very specific angle it seems to demand to actually charge the phone.

The little bit of illumination that comes from the front logo being illuminated is no more than what a VERY TINY nightlight puts off, so, in the bedroom is no problem there.

Personally, considering the randomness I've fought with the thing actually charging or not, I'd be pressed to give it a 3/5.....most likely 2.5/5 since it's really kind of against the point of the piece of equipment for it not to charge when it should be.

bb_noob no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319D669B
    My 8330 from Verizon fits perfectly. It's a nice snug fit and you don't get the feeling that it's going to fall over at any given moment. I originally purchased it for my Pearl and yes it did fall over on occasion...randomly... for no apparent reason!!
    So far the only drawback is not being able to keep a second one one my nightstand at home. The thing is like a nightlight!

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Does it have a pink hue?
    "Who Dares Wins"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12