Hey stackers, I recently got a Boxwave Flexiskin. I was looking for something that gave ... Smartphone Reviews forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Thumbs up REVIEW: Boxwave Flexiskin

Advertisement

Hey stackers, I recently got a Boxwave Flexiskin. I was looking for something that gave my pearl full coverage and wasn't too bulky since I keep my BB in my pocket at all times. I was also trying to keep the lint from getting into the keyboard and under the screen. Some how I managed to get a few bits of lint under the screen, but I figured that would happen. I got this skin to prevent this. Not sure if anyone else is having problems with lint. It's one of my pet peeves. So far I do like this skin. It covers the everything except for the screen and has holes to access the trackball, headset jack, USB port, and Camera. It also has holes for the Mic, LED, Earpeice, and Speaker.

It does counter sink the trackball a little more so it's a bit of an adjustment to move it around. I like it, because it keeps the trackball from getting dirty if I put it on the table face down. Pretty much flush with the skin. I also have a Bestskinsever skin applied to it. They work well together.

The material is like silicone, but not sticky and doesn't attract lint, among other things. The dust in the pics is just because my room is dusty. It was spotless until I put my BB on my desk. All the buttons are easily accessed through the skin and I didn't think it would be. I figured it would impeed my typing, but it's like the skin isn't even there.

Also another plus is that it fits really snug, so it keeps the back cover on nice and tight, which reduces that tin blown speaker sound from the speaker when a loud ringtone or music is played. One of my pet peeves with my pearl.

If you're looking for something to fully cover your Pearl I recommend this skin. I like it alot. Coupled with a Bestskinsever you get full protection for under $25. Hope this helps some stackers. I was trying to find some review about the Flexiskin, but just decided to do it myself. Cheers Oh, sorry if i put this in the wrong section. Mods you can move it to the correct one. Thank you.

Here are some pics:

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

bready no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2446C5F4

Re: REVIEW: Boxwave Flexiskin

I have the cover as well. I like it as well. Only complaint is it makes the phone hard to put in your pocket.

BReady ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how does it make it hard to put in your pocket?

Ders no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e0cb95

I have a blackberry skin which is just like that but doesnt cover the keyboard. Its hard to put in your pocket because the rubber prevents it from sliding easily

tonmed123 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just got my boxwave testerday after reading the review. Its great but I messed up and ordered the jet black one thinking I could see the keys or at least the skin would be a little translucent around the keys.:cry: I sthe one in the picture smoke grey?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea tonmed123 its the smoke grey one.that's the one reason I didn't get the jet black one.sorry to hear that.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tonmed123 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks Red, so I take it that you can see the keys well enough to text with? because Boxwave wants to send me a replacement clear frosted one.