Product: BlackBerry Pearl Wrist Lanyard Cost: $6.99 @eaccess.com Verdict: Looks Durable Pros: Fits all 8100, ... Smartphone Reviews forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Review: BlackBerry Pearl Wrist Lanyard

Advertisement

Product: BlackBerry Pearl Wrist Lanyard
    Cost: $6.99 @eaccess.com
    Verdict: Looks Durable
    Pros: Fits all 8100, 8120 and 8130 Pearls
    Cons: Not sure if it will work with 8110
    URL: http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/catalog.asp?item=2055
    Verdict: 5/5

Saw and ordered this online while looking for something to keep my BB close by and always within reach. I have had lanyards for my 7100 series BB's and Pearl before but they broke easily, did not fit correctly, etc.

Apparently, depending on where you get them, they come in black, red and maybe other colors but I didn't look (eAccess.com only has black. Crackberry.com has red, black and blue). I will probably get black to go with my Pearl.

If anyone already has one of these, please share your experiences. I will post back after I get mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 02-14-2008 at 01:37 AM.

dsump no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Review: BlackBerry Pearl Wrist Lanyard

I have the red Blackberry Lanyard and use it all the time. It is pretty strong, no problems yet. I was more worried about the plastic/metal? ring that you secure the lanyard to. So far so good. Give it a shot, its cheap enough. I mostly use it to pull my BB out of its holster.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Review: BlackBerry Pearl Wrist Lanyard

I ordered the black one from eAccess.com and will get the blue one from crackberry.com. Not too keen on a red strap unless I eventually end up with a red Pearl LOL