Verdict: P rotects the Pearl for good value Pros: Protects all sides of the Pearl ... Smartphone Reviews forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Review: BLACKBERRY PEARL PREMIUM LEATHER / NYLON HOLSTER CASE from Prima

Advertisement

Verdict: Protects the Pearl for good value
    Pros: Protects all sides of the Pearl
    Cons: The version I got does not put phone to sleep unless turned upside down (Think T-Mobile’s Case). This has been fixed in the new run though!
    Price: $24.95
    URL: http://www.primacases.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=153

First off, this case is nice! It is made of a real nice genuine leather. The enclosed clip, offers the ability to clip and un-clip the holster with one-touch accessibility.

When I first received this case, it was a little hard to squeeze the phone into. But, after a couple hours of having the phone in it, and with some use taking the phone in and out, it seemed to fit my phone a lot better.

The clip allows for 4-way pouch positioning, which is nice when wearing it sitting down, or standing up. The inside it made from a soft material, which will not scratch the screen or finish of the phone.

The front and back are made of a “ballistic-nylon” bound in leather. It feels real sturdy, and believe me, I’ve already put it to use! After a 5 foot drop (Oops) , it actually didn’t do anything to the phone, it landed with a soft padded sound.

Last, the leather it’s bound in, is very nice. You can tell it’s quality leather (besides the “Genuine Leather” stamped on the back), by the look and feel of it.

Overall, this is a wonderful case. I would give it a 9 out of 10! If I would have had the new run, where the sleeper magnet works with any position, it would have been a 10!

If you’re in the market for a new case, pouch style, check this out!

P.s. – All the cases will have the new sleeper function!
    Last edited by I7oobie; 04-12-2007 at 01:18 PM.
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: Review: BLACKBERRY PEARL PREMIUM LEATHER / NYLON HOLSTER CASE from Prima

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Nice review Doobs! My OEM holster is starting to wear out. I might just have to go this route when it kicks!

Francesco_de no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20512E45

I have bought a samilar case that is all leather with a magnetic flap...and it works amazing i highly recomend it

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Nice review Doobs! My OEM holster is starting to wear out. I might just have to go this route when it kicks!
    Yeah, the T-Mobile one was getting old. This won is "uber" cool!
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am still waiting to receive my case.

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Could you post a picture of how the top flap connects to the front of the case. Just wondering how easy it is to take out and put back in the case. Thanks!