Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Pearl was my first BB...and I am wondering if it will be my last. ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jiffjenn no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204D511A

Advertisement

The Pearl was my first BB...and I am wondering if it will be my last. I am on my 3rd Pearl...I have always texted a lot and have never had as many problems as with the Pearl. I guess it is not text friendly?? This is the 2nd Pearl I have had problems with the trackball- it selects only when it wants to and it randomly sends pics to ppl and sends my emails and texts in the middle of me typing! Please tell me there is a more durable BB out there for me that is still "stylish"!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had 3 Pearl 8100's. First 2 crashed with OS issues. The last one still works but was beginning to run slowly. Now I'm fighting with my 8120 to keep a WiFi signal.

jiffjenn no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204D511A
    I havent really heard anything about 8120's. Are they all having problems with signals? I am going today to see what can be done about my 3rd 8100. I am soooo beyond frustrated with it, but I dont think I could go back to a "regular" phone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12