Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've actually already noticed the difference since I first put it on. It looks great ... Smartphone Reviews forum

challigan23 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242E2B51

Re: REVIEW: Best skins ever - 8300 Curve

Advertisement

I've actually already noticed the difference since I first put it on. It looks great except for me being impatient and impractical, I rubbed a little bit of alcohol on the screen and the over the battery cover and it totally messed up the BSE. Lol needless to say, i've already ordered another two of them. The skin is great though I will use it on many more things now too!
    Last edited by challigan23; 11-24-2007 at 11:52 PM.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

I have to say I have had my BSE for over a month now and am constantly stuffing my Curve in my pockets and so far there is no peeling or lifted edges whatsoever. Also no scratches, scuffs, or dings. I love the naked feel and have to say I enjoy the added "grippy" feel that skin adds.
    I'm pretty tough when it comes to handing out great reviews for blackberry products. I'm sure we can all agree that our BB's are hot phones so we expect the same from the stuff we add to them and in my opinion the BSE exceeds my expectations, especially for its price. Thanks for the heads up cherry!

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Ok, so I just recived my BSE in the mail today and I put on the part for my back cover, and so far it seems fine. I only want to put on the back cover and the part that covers the screen.

However, I didn't know that I would have to unscrew the front cover off of my Pearl in order to remove it.

I was wondering if I could safley put my BSE on my screen without removing the part?
    My battery is already taken out, but I'm worried that a ton of water would still get in my phone...

Is the only way to put it on safely to remove the front cover? If so where can I purchase the screw driver? I read somewhere that it's the T6 Torx.
    ~Lauren

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

lauren, you DO NOT need to take off the front to put it on...

simply take the battery out while you are applying...the instructions do not ask you to drench the skin, dip it in the soapy water, shake it off (vigorously) then apply

i've done this to every bb i've own, sometimes more than once and have never hurt one in the process

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

awesome thanks cherrichiodo for the quick reply. makes it much easier on me now
    ~Lauren

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    lauren, you DO NOT need to take off the front to put it on...

simply take the battery out while you are applying...the instructions do not ask you to drench the skin, dip it in the soapy water, shake it off (vigorously) then apply

i've done this to every bb i've own, sometimes more than once and have never hurt one in the process
    I actually got mines in yesterday and installed flawlessly on my 8310. I gotta say that they do seem a little clearer than the Invisible Shield. The hardest part were the sides but experience will make it faster to install overtime, lol.

P.S. They do state that baby shampoo makes the solution better and that's what i use, borrowed some from my daughters shampoo.

PIN/ID
    ATA

yes ^^ the soap is a BIG factor

i did notice that they did improve on the design, as i recently took off my original bse and applied a new one i purchased. they cut out the corners on the sides to lay down better

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    yes ^^ the soap is a BIG factor

i did notice that they did improve on the design, as i recently took off my original bse and applied a new one i purchased. they cut out the corners on the sides to lay down better
    Yes, a slash to be exact, lol. Feels so much better and so protected. KUDOS to the BSE team.

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    Last edited by shftatsix; 05-28-2008 at 05:33 AM.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Getting my BSE today and I will be needing the steps on the front page. Thanks for the steps!

EDIT: I have a question, can you take off the BSE and use it again for another BB?
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 06-13-2008 at 09:26 AM.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Getting my BSE today and I will be needing the steps on the front page. Thanks for the steps!

EDIT: I have a question, can you take off the BSE and use it again for another BB?
    i dont think so! it sags when u take it out and it wont fit if u want to put it back on again.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have actually taken mine on and off several times, and still works!!!!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Got my BSE today and already put it on. Thanks to cherri for the instructions!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    i love this product! if i had a retail store, i would be selling these exclusively!!
    i have extras, my son's friend has a bb, came over last night and i put one on his pearl screen (which already had some minor scratches)

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Thanks for doing the review, Cherri, and everyone else for your input. I got my BSE today and put it on and I love it! I've had a gel skin on since day 1 and I'd forgotten what my baby looks like naked

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast