Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Cherri that skin is nice...I still only use the case from BB...I might wanna try ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: REVIEW: Best skins ever - 8300 Curve

Advertisement

Cherri that skin is nice...I still only use the case from BB...I might wanna try to get me one....1 day that is hehehehe
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well, if you are using the skin from bb, then just get the screen skin from bse...

thinkerdog no está en línea Stack level 1

just retired my 8700c. it went to it's demise all covered in war-wounds, though i can't say i remember creating each and every scratch. i know it sacrificed for me... i just ordered the BSE for the curve, hoping to spare it the same gladiator-style scarring - though the worn-out look of the 8700 probably enhanced my desire for the new curve. i wonder: if i have a flawless finish on the curve, and the new 9xxx comes out - will i be as excited about it?

jimdab no está en línea Stack level 2

just placed an order for the total body skin.

ive been using my 8300 since the beginning of this month and have had some real scares with it being dropped and scratched. once it slid on a tile floor and i saw a huge scratch across the screen. after wiping it with my tshirt and some nice saliva however, it was restored to perfection luckily! it is still new looking even though i dropped it on tile more than a few times already.

this skin should keep me from having a heart attack now when i drop it next time, not that i plan to drop it or anything...

jc_viteri no está en línea Stack level 2

Well just ordered de BSE for my curve. Now the wait starts..
    I only had my curve for a few weeks, and up to now, still nothing has happened to it, most of the time and have it in the holdster. The only question I have is that for people who use the holster, does the skin begins to peel or scratch from constant use of the the holster? Anyway, I really dont care if the skin tears appart, as long as my curve is ok. And for people who use it on their pockects, does the film stick to dust or lint inside of your pockets??

Update: Sep 12
    Finally I got my BSE today!! Can´t wait to get home and put it on. After I put it on, how long should I allow it to dry? just overnight will be enough?
    Last edited by jc_viteri; 09-13-2007 at 01:52 PM.

liquidsense no está en línea Stack level 2

Cherri, thanks so much for the informative post. And I love how it has pics (makes a world of a difference [just like the unlocking themes post]). Anyway, I got a couple sets of this skin as well. The first one was actually sent to the trash. One word of advice - do not try to pull the skin after 30 minutes or so - it will stretch and distort the skin and it will be unusable. And as Cherri said, once you get it, you get it.

j0hn00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242066D4

Got mine after reading this review. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Having said that, I ended up peeling off the sides because they didn't look right. I only need to protect my screen and the battery cover from when I lay my BB on tables and such.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

liquidsense no está en línea Stack level 2

critical

Please, please, please, do not try to push the bubles of water out after 20 minutes post-application. By doing so, you will warp and pull the skin.

If you wait, at least 3 days, the water bubbles will naturally disappear (the skin is gas permeable). Just be patient. It's very difficult to wait, but trust me.

If, however, you have minute air bubbles, try to squeeze them aside if possible. Those refuse to disappear (at least for me).

j0hn00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242066D4

Re: critical

Please, please, please, do not try to push the bubles of water out after 20 minutes post-application. By doing so, you will warp and pull the skin.

If you wait, at least 3 days, the water bubbles will naturally disappear (the skin is gas permeable). Just be patient. It's very difficult to wait, but trust me.
    Good info. I ended up with a small bubble on the battery cover after 24 hours. I just figured I'd live with it. It disappeared the next night.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I have the bse screen protector for my cuve and I dhould get the full skin tomorrow. Thanks for all the helpful hints!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yep...this skin is much different than the shieldzone skin i bought first...

with the SZ, i couldn't get, nor would they just disappear, the bubbles out.

with the BSE, they eventually disappear

i love this product and recommend it to EVERYONE i know

gurlryder no está en línea Stack level 1

i do recommend BSE! i ordered it as soon as i got my pearl and within the first couple months, i had dropped my pearl walkin to my car and surprisingly, not a single scratch/crack or damage to my phone! but of course, thats just my experience.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

I started putting BSE on my watches...

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Watches! What a great idea. I know you can get a sheet to cut however you like.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Yuup... It looks reeal good on my watches too... Its really nice not worrying about bumpin it into something anymore... I scraped a wall once... Didn't phaze the skin at all...

I also have it on my garmin nuvi gps screen... Im tryin to think of more places I can use it...

I wish they made one for my 32" hd lcd tv!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast