Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by pfluger Yes, it is permanent. sweet move...app is looking better and better... Smartphone Reviews forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Yes, it is permanent.
    sweet move...app is looking better and better
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    OP updated to reflect new price.

tellsells no está en línea Stack level 2
    I then overpaid by 3 cents ($19.95 x 1/2 = $9.98) !!!!!!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by tellsells View Post
    send me a SASE and i'll mail you some pennies
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I don't feel cheated in the least for the copy we paid for, I think I just enjoyed defending the $20 price point.
    I guess its just one more example of Bellshare listening. Now there's little excuse to pick this up.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, sale or permanent price, $9.95 one time charge HAS to be a bargain for this application!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    We would certainly love to offer BerryWeather for a lower price. Please remember though that this is no subcription. As azstar already mentioned the one time fee covers all future server usage and more importantly the licensing fees for the high quality weather data.

You will quickly notice that weather data provided by low cost or free apps usually is of low quality and only offered for fewer locations!
    PFluger -- I don't know where exactly I stand. Now that I have used it for 2 full days, I am fully agreeing that this application is amazing. I do like that it's also very accurate. It's just something about "$20" that stands wrong with me. I can't exactly describe it, but it just seems too much for a weather app.

At the same time, you must be doing something right, because I purchased it immediately!

Azstar -- I do see your point. I just never gave much though to the server/storage/network factors.

Either way, personal cost objections aside, this application is amazing. Also, i did look at weather bug earlier, and two things that turned me off were 1.) monthly recurring costs, and that it was complicated but yet it did not provide what i was looking for.

This application is exactly what i've been looking for.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up

Yes, it is permanent.
    I am very impressed with your decision! I hope you get a lot more people to buy the application!! (in fact, enough people so that you make more than when it was at double).

rand0m no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tellsells View Post

lol, 19.95 was a bit much but i woulda bought it anyways.. I'll let my friends know now that you dropped the price!

ajamudc no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was on the fence at $20, but at $10 it was a no brainer. I really like this weather app. Very well done.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Whorehay no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just downloaded the trial today based on good words here. Great app.. just what I was looking for. But The readings for my hometown are all wonky. It was at the least 60-70 degrees in the afternoon (backed by Weather.com), but the temp. readings were in the 30s and 40s all day, and the barometer reading was 299.49 [sic]. The forecast is believable as is the H/Ls for the day, just the current temp. for some reason is way too low. (And it happens for all cities in the area). Anyway I can let you know what area it is and maybe change the weather feed? Thanks!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorehay View Post
    I just downloaded the trial today based on good words here. Great app.. just what I was looking for. But The readings for my hometown are all wonky. It was at the least 60-70 degrees in the afternoon (backed by Weather.com), but the temp. readings were in the 30s and 40s all day, and the barometer reading was 299.49 [sic]. The forecast is believable as is the H/Ls for the day, just the current temp. for some reason is way too low. (And it happens for all cities in the area). Anyway I can let you know what area it is and maybe change the weather feed? Thanks!
    Do you have your settings as Centigrade or Fahrenheit?

Quote Originally Posted by Whorehay View Post
    And just something to check, make sure you picked the correct state for your town/city. If you're in a hurry it's possible to pick the 1st one ( ) - sometimes there are many city hits and different states if it's a common name - example: even a name like Fayetteville has several choices.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    Not many have mentioned it, but the app doesn't auto-start upon bootup.

As a migrator from WeatherBug and WeatherEye, both of which do auto-start, this is something I'd like to see for BerryWeather.

(Yes, I bought BerryWeather anyway).
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Quote Originally Posted by Klotar View Post
    Not many have mentioned it, but the app doesn't auto-start upon bootup.

As a migrator from WeatherBug and WeatherEye, both of which do auto-start, this is something I'd like to see for BerryWeather.

(Yes, I bought BerryWeather anyway).
    Not for me - I want to start it if I want it to run - I want complete control, including startup, over ALL 3d-party aps that I have on my BB - that's just me.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast