Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I got mine but my activation code is still not working I've already emailed to ... Smartphone Reviews forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

I got mine but my activation code is still not working I've already emailed to bellshare support and no answer yet
    Ill keep you up to date
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i would like to see "temp only" and "none" added to the home screen icon format. you could choose the "none" if your theme had constant text and you just wanted to use the badge to show temp.
    Definitely a good idea. You should see a minor update within the next 1 or 2 weeks. We will be collecting some more tweaks like this and release them in one update.

A major update will take some time. GPS and radar are on the todo list.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Very nice! Looks like the best weather app yet. Moscow, Russia works, but at the very top it does not show "Moscow", only three dots. Does not have some small cities. Hope it's kind to my battery. I wish I could turn off those alarming red alert banners and home screen exclamation marks.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Gotta love how quick they respond and actually explain what is going on.

I had a blast testing this app. If I didn't get mine for free I would have bought it. I think it's well worth the price.

This company has worked extremely hard to accommodate all the things we suggested. They took the time to listen to us, used those ideas and gave us an update rather quickly. I'd rather give my money to a company that listened than pay a subscription for an app with these same features that could careless and just wanted your money.

I've used a few of the other weather apps and I had decided to just go without one. When the beta came up for this I said What the heck.. try it. $20 isn't too much to ask and with the 50% off right now.. it's definitely worth it. I love how it works with BerryBuzz too.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. We wouldn't be able to have forums like these if we weren't. As you can tell Pfluger and Bellshare are always open to suggestions. Some of the things we suggested weren't implemented but they are on the todo list.

Sorry I'm a bit defensive but alot of us put some time into helping with this app.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    Look around outside the weather is all around you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by coverdac View Post
    Look around outside the weather is all around you.
    You're entitled to your opinion. You don't want to pay for the app, that's your prerogative. There are obviously those of us who love this application and are willing to spend the money on it. If you have something of real value to contribute to this thread other than these types of remarks, then by all means stick around. Otherwise, you've made your opinion known, so I'd suggest you move along.

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    A lot of people did put a lot of time and effort into making this app what it is now. I know firsthand cause my boyfriend was one of them and he spent hours responding and fidgeting with the app. Even though it did get to me a little I let him do it because had it not been for him and all the other folks who helped it wouldn't be such a wonderful app. Personal thanks to all you guys who helped with this program. It rocks. I would definately pay the $20 for it because its more than worth it. Thanks again guys!

tellsells no está en línea Stack level 2
    Some of the "free" weather apps are memory "hogs".
    How is this app on memory?

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    I don't know right off hand but from what I remember with my boyfriends its not a memory "hog". I want to say its really good.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    another recommendation... kinda hard to explain but the side scrolling(storm version) is a bit too sensitive. when you scroll down you always accidentally get a little side scroll also giving you a wobbly type scroll. it scrolls to the side just a bit then recenters itself on your screen. the side scroll needs to be less sensitive where it takes a nice finger swipe to get to the next location.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    wut?
    and....look around outside...weather is all around you.it's nice to be able to click an icon on my berry when my 16 year old daughter asks me what the temperature is going to be today and is it going to rain when she is picking out her outfit for the day...and when i'm planning my day or week to see what mother nature has in store for me.sure they're not always right but they are usually pretty close.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I haven't had any memory drain issues either...

tellsells no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the feedback. I am going to "give it a go".

PIN/ID
    wut?
    another request...when you get an advisory it would be nice to be able to click the red banner rather than having to click the options,then show advisories

fpetrie no está en línea Stack level 1
    I believe you get what you pay for. The Weather Channel subscription is the best overall application with the most informative maps the only one I would pay for. Other than that I would just compromise and use any free online weather service you like

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast