Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sorry but berryware is a joke. Be cautious. They are a new business though so ... Smartphone Reviews forum

ohso no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Sorry but berryware is a joke. Be cautious. They are a new business though so I won't shun them off completely...but again be cautious.

kiwami no está en línea Stack level 1
    aaah... ordered mine (white 8330) got it in 6 days, installed as promised.. i definately saw the messages on that other site though .. so i guess not all experiences are the same

jsplint no está en línea Stack level 1

Good product - poor customer service

I ordered 2 housings last Wednesday and paid $25 for overnight shipping. I recieved a confirmation email within minutes and a second email on Thursday saying they had shipped. I assumed they would be there overnight(Friday). Monday I still hadn't received them. I emailed Berryware asking for a tracking number and never received a reply. I finally was able to locate the shipment by calling FedEx. They informed me that they didnt receive the shipment until Saturday. The website states all orders ship within 1 business day. If I would have known they wouldn't ship it until Saturday I probably would have just went the cheaper route, but oh well. On a positive note: I did receive them and they look really nice. I have never disassembled a BlackBerry but it was easy. I had them both done in around 20 minutes. Thanks to Lavagirl for posting the youtube link with the disassembly instructions. I would have struggled without it:-)

jsplint no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up customer service just got better

In all fairness to Berryware I feel I should share this. I received an email from back from Aaron today. Long story short, they are refunding my overnight shipping charges. The email was courteous and in the end they stood behind their guarantee.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Pics of the Prowler color? They are posted above chokem - can't see them? Are you wap?
    The link to the Plymouth Prowler also shows the car color which is the exact same color. Gorgeous.
    Hey Lava, now I know why you wanted purple fonts on my Lavagirl theme. I didn't see this and didn't know you had a purple berry. I might have to change things around for you

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    So you see huh?

It still rocks though.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Well, you need to try the Storm 44 Today Plus then, cause that would rock on a purple Curve!

JohnnieP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs down

Berryware has a terrible customer service. You can only contact them by Email and I think they only check it once a week. I have been trying to exchange an item with them and thay are not in any hurry. BEWARE!
    Last edited by JohnnieP; 02-02-2009 at 02:21 PM.

JohnnieP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs down Berryware Problem

I am having a problem with Berryware customer service. I am trying to exchange a case that I ordered. I returned it to them per their instructions and now I can't get an answer from them as to where my replacement is. They have not answered my emails for over a week. Has anyone else had any problems with them?

berryware no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi everyone, my name is Jamie-lee, and I am the new Customer Service Manager at berryware.ca.
    I wanted to come on here and introduce myself, because from what I've been reading, there are some people who have had some bad experiences with our Customer Service in the past. (Hence the reason the hired me as the Customer Service Manager.)

While I'm glad to hear that there haven't been any complaints about our products,
    I want everyone to feel more comfortable knowing that I will be available to answer any questions you may have, and I will answer all queries within 24 hrs of receiving an email. My only job is to make sure our customers are happy, because really, if you guys aren't happy, then we're not happy.

So, Please feel free to contact me directly at jamie@berryware.ca or even through our "contact us" form, through our website - berryware.ca

I look forward to hearing from you guys in the future.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow! Cool deal jamie.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Wow! Cool deal jamie.
    Thanks JF.. I just want to restore faith in our company, seeing as our product is awesome!

Well, if I can ever afford it I'd have the gf 8310 done up.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Well, if I can ever afford it I'd have the gf 8310 done up.
    Well we do have a sale going on right now.. And you didn't hear it from me, but there MAY be a SPRING SALE coming up in the future....
    Keep checking back..
    Last edited by berryware; 03-21-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Will do, and thanks again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast