Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Here is a new app for blackberry from Bellshare called B e r r y ... Smartphone Reviews forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Review: Berrybuzz for Blackberry

Advertisement

Here is a new app for blackberry from Bellshare called Berrybuzz. Notice all the colors, thus the appeal of this application. It allows one to change your LED notifications to one of many colors. You can set up a different colorfor each email account you have on your blackberry( I have five). A different color for calls can be chosen. You can set another color for text messaging. You can set one color for pin messages. You can choose a seperate color for calendar reminders. You can even set a color for missed call notification. All this packed into one application from Berrybuzz!!!!

Best of all, you can turn it off an on with one selection. Yet another cool feature of Berrybuzz is the ability to edit your distinct profiles in your blackberry. I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of this app here on Pinstack in a contest from Bellshare and Pinstack last week (see winners in link below):

http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/the_berrybuzz_winners_are-103706/

I have been playing arounbd with it, been thru a few versions, helped out in the beta testing, and have grown to love this app. It has been just recently that I have been unable to use my customized ringtones due to a job change, and though I miss them, this app helps out quite a bit! As stated above, this application simply overides your factory preset LED colors and allows you to set a custom color to each of the afore-mentioned attributes. It is by far one of the best applications I have used in a long time and much more user-friendly than most aftermarket apps released. It does create a custom icon on the main list, however, it is accessed in options where it builds into the available choices there. Also, as stated above, one of my favorite features is that it can be turned off with one simple selection and have everything return to normal. It also allows the user to customize the number of vibrates on incoming calls to different lengths and even to set the pause between bursts for a more defined user experience in your calls.

I definitely recommend this application, rating it a 9.5 out of 10. Priced @ only 6$, it is a steal!!!! The ONLY thing that would make it more perfect, is for Bellshare to make the notifications work on BBM(blackberry messenger). Apparently because that is something that is controlled by RIM and not thru your carrier/device, the notifications are different and @ this time unavailable to Berrybuzz for user developement, so they can make them work with this application. They are, however, steadfastly pursuing this request for many of us here on PS, as the testers need it as an additional option.

For those interested you can find Berrybuzz here:

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...68&n=BerryBuzz

Screenshots

THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice review, I am a big BerryBuzz fan myself. Great app and the developers at Bellshare are great at responding to customer requests and troubleshooting. I know this app will just keep getting better. I love being able to change the color for each and every email account, that was lacking in a previous app I used. good stuff!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Just remember when you install this do a battery pull. Other than that its probably up there in the top 10 apps out there for blackberry
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Nice review, I am a big BerryBuzz fan myself. Great app and the developers at Bellshare are great at responding to customer requests and troubleshooting. I know this app will just keep getting better. I love being able to change the color for each and every email account, that was lacking in a previous app I used. good stuff!
    i wholeheartedly agree....this app is indeed a must have for me now. I use vibrate alot as my profile so I love the fact that i can just glance at my phone and know from the colour flashing exactly what is waiting for me. it doesnt get any better than that for me
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    wonderful review bro....i really love this application too

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Excellent review!

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I agree with your review and with the app, it's a great little application. I am one of the ones who won as well. I love the newer colors and the fact that now I can get away from the plain old red . I have told other bb owners about this and I hope they all can experience this.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wonderful Review. I guess I am going to have to break down and actually try this.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    GREAT review! I had downloaded the trial back when we had the contest, then forgot about the discount code. $6 ain't nothing, so I will prob purchase it bc I miss my purple LED blinking red and green are boring!

BkLady388 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Great review! I too am one of the stack winners and I have to say that I haven't looked back! They were great in revamping the app to listen along with other SMS apps so I did not have to stop using peekawho app. Now I can see who it is, preview the message, AND... know right away whether it's a text or email and what account based on the LED colors! ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS! Hehe. :-)

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by BkLady388 View Post
    Great review! I too am one of the stack winners and I have to say that I haven't looked back! They were great in revamping the app to listen along with other SMS apps so I did not have to stop using peekawho app. Now I can see who it is, preview the message, AND... know right away whether it's a text or email and what account based on the LED colors! ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS! Hehe. :-)

Yeah I have really enjoyed this, alas I lost my peekawho when my pearl died. Maybe I can get it back. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    great review...that seems pretty neat
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Great review. I love this app. I got it at the 50% off rate. It would be well worth the $6. I'm still getting used to all the colors.

I love the suggested idea of a multicolor option for incoming calls. Oh Yeah Disco BB Curve!
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    indeed, it is!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I am looking for it work for BBM soon!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast