Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

looks like a really great app.... Smartphone Reviews forum

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

looks like a really great app.

ashleydel no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree-only wish I could use it! I have OS version 4.1 on my brand new 8703(upgraded from 7250). Had been using Multialarm but it has been over 5 days and they have still not responded to my request for a reg code-now sending emails to them every 30 mins!!. Any day now it will say the trial is over and I will not be able to have autosnooze alarms in the morning! Am not switching the OS since everything is working very well and I do not want to eat up more of my memory-don't need an mp3 player and any of the other upgrades. If anybody knows how to get hold of Mobylo directly or their address then I would be very grateful.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
    Haha, I don't think any of us here would mind being a tester. It's always worth the shot though lol
    I know I would happily be a tester. If they would still need some.

jlphotog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by eZainny View Post
    Hi jlphotog,

One reason you may not hear the alarm sound is if your BlackBerry permissions are configured to block third-party applications from accessing this functionality. To correct this we need to enable all application permissions.

To change these, go to Options - Advanced Options - Applications and scroll down and highlight "BBSmart Alarms Pro". Select "Edit Permissions" from the menu and for all 3 permissions (Connections, Interactions, User Data) set the permission to "Allow".

This should correct the problem.

Cheers,
    Neil.
    Thanks Neil

Apparently the problem lies within the song itself. I tried another song and it worked fine. So I tried the first song again and got the same disappointing results. That song plays just fine on my 8130, but will not play in this program. I even removed it and reloaded it. Still no joy.

Any other ideas?
    If I wasn't crazy, I would go insane.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Just bought this and the ver is still 1.0...I guess the new ver is not out as yet!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    Just bought this and the ver is still 1.0...I guess the new ver is not out as yet!!
    Yeah according to the original thread it should be out within the week.

Give them time though. If it takes them longer I can only assume that means it will be all the better .

And since you already purchased the app all updates are free.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

eZainny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi All,

v1.1 has been released! Please see http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=72500

Cheers,
    Neil.
    View HTML email today with the Best Selling BlackBerry application: BBSmart Email Viewer

A product of BBSmart
    www.blackberrysmart.com

PIN/ID
    N/A
    That's great! Can't wait to play with the new version.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    How does everyone feel about the newer version?

I think they did a great job listening to everyone's suggestions and problems.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I love it! I can see which alarm is selected much better now.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 05-18-2008 at 04:03 PM.

keefnet no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Smart Alarms Pro - would like small change please

I think this app is great as I can silence the phone but still get alerts.

...and the defualt sound, Electric Piano is so annoying, best alarm to use for waking up. Customise option is great; got sound sample from the radio to remind me Radio 2 quiz in the morning -- excellent.

The only thing I would like to change would be the method of highlighting the alarm in the Alarm List view -- currently a very small top corner fill that's not that quick to identify what alarm you are selecting to edit, especially when several alarms that all show up green (enabled). I'd like an easier method to identify the alarm you currently have highlighted in that view.

Apart from that, really impressed.

Worth the $15 paid, although it was being given away recently with min $5 purchase on anything else..... but as I'd purchased a couple weeks earlier, missed out on that excellent offer.

Now, after trial period of their also good BBsmart Shortcuts program , deciding if I need to purchase?

Sorry Neil. I hadn't seen the new version so my request maybe addressed.

One thing though -- looked at your link for the 1.1 version to registered users and it's a jad file. I normally use the alx version to install. I'll see what happens with the jad file in any case.

Thanks.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by keefnet View Post
    Sorry Neil. I hadn't seen the new version so my request maybe addressed.

One thing though -- looked at your link for the 1.1 version to registered users and it's a jad file. I normally use the alx version to install. I'll see what happens with the jad file in any case.

Thanks.
    JAD files are for OTA downloads. You have to go to the link with your BB, but only if you have a data plan.

Hi. I pointed my BB browser tat that link and it installed the 1.1 version and rebooted. I allowed the program access and then when I select it, I see the application but when I click the clock ICON, the Alarm List is displayed but then I get "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException" and the app closes.

I am running 8800 with 4.5.0.37

Any ideas what's wrong?

I tried powering off then on again -- same problem.

I run it again and quickly went into menu and did force exit. The Alarm list is now displayed and no exception.

So I added a couple of quick alarms and looked at the curent alarms -- all seems OK.

Power cycled the BB and it's still OK, so loks like the 1st force exit cleaned up whatever the problem was.

So, will leave this dialogue here as it may help others. If you do experience the exception, run again and when the alarm list pops up, quickly press the menu key and select the force exit option -- bottom option. This worked for me.

...and the orignal requst I made is fixed as when you scroll through the alarms, the selected one text colour changes from black to white -- nice one.

Thanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast