Have you ever recieved an email or message that you wanted to save in a ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Review: AtomicHelix Notify and Taskify

Advertisement

Have you ever recieved an email or message that you wanted to save in a memo, or had an appointment that you wanted to save as a task, well now you can. Introducing Notify and Taskify from AtomicHelix.
    It's a small Blackberry addon program that enables "Save To MemoPad" or "Save to Task" in your menu list in your message folder. By clicking the "Save to Memo" or "Save to Task" option it will automatically explort the message into the task or memopad and you can view the message right away.

You can get this program on the berrystore app or by pointer your mouse to the following links: Notify and Taskify.

Enjoy,
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks! I was thinking of picking up the Notify but it just doesn't seem useful enough for me. I have my memo pad icon on the main screen.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    That's what I thought but what makes this app amazing is that its instant. As soon as you click save to memos its instantly in your memos no copy and paste creating and making a title. It automatically exports that message to a memo or task. Try it out. It'll knock your socks off
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hmmm.. if you insist, I'll give it a little try in a bit.

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    good find Jonnyx!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Hmmm.. if you insist, I'll give it a little try in a bit.
    So what do you think?

artiesberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32146C01
    I've had both for quite a while now and they sure are handy or thumby.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Adds a great feature to our Berry's for free! Thanks Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    So what do you think?
    Doesn't seem to work on the Bold. I compose an email, hit menu, and there is no option to save to my memos. I already did a restart.. nothing.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I've been using notify for awhile but lately it only saves the title and the body of my message in the memo is blank. I think there may be a limit of memos that can be saved. I have quite a few.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't had a chance to verify this, but I don't think it saves the body of the message if you download it in HTML mode (BlackBerry HTML as if I download in text and use the Empower viewer, it works just fine). Do you have HTML as your default?
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by applejosh View Post
    I haven't had a chance to verify this, but I don't think it saves the body of the message if you download it in HTML mode (BlackBerry HTML as if I download in text and use the Empower viewer, it works just fine). Do you have HTML as your default?
    Yes I have HTML as my default viewer. It use to save the body of the message but in plain text, now it's just blank. So I'm not certain.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know then. I know if I set it to plain text, and try to save a message that comes in _after_ I make this change, it saved the body of the email OK. Again, I haven't played around with this in a while. I kind of like the Empower HTML viewer (which allows me to color code the header depending on the account it came come), so I've been keeping the Messaging options set to plain text and letting Empower do the rest.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Atomichelix no está en línea Stack level 1
    For some reason, 81xx models have that issue (with the body not being saved to the note or task) with OS 4.5. I've heard about the issue from a handful of people and all have either 8120s or 8130s, however one person said they had been using it for a long time on an 8130 with OS 4.3 and it was fine until the OS upgrade. Since it works on other 4.5 models and other OSes on the 81xx family, it seems to be a bug for OS 4.5 with the method getBodyText.

Sadly, I can't do anything about that. All I can say is hopefully it will get fixed in the next OS 4.5 release for the Pearls.

Mathew Hreljac
    Atomichelix Software Limited