Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by 1pdanut ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have both ascendo and splash money. The main ... Smartphone Reviews forum

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by 1pdanut View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have both ascendo and splash money. The main advantage of "splash" for me is the "upcoming transactions" feature. While Ascendo let's u record recirring txns, Splash Money let's you query based on what's coming due during any period you select. Ex: items within the next 2 weeks--(until next payday . Or view by month, quarter, year, etc. Then u are able to choose to add them to your register (as early as you prefer) or whenever you want.
    Sorry for the typo: meant "recurring" or "re-occuring"

hastafford no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245E5E02
    I wish I had known about this earlier. I just bought it from Handango this morning. Oh well. It does seem like a neat program!

baseballkyle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballkyle View Post
    ok please correct me if i am wrong, but the reason that i historically have used SplashMoney vs Ascendo Money is because:

the main accounts screen - i need to be able to tell what the total cleared/uncleared amount is for all accounts (as i use envelope budgeting style), since i have about 20 accounts. i do not want to have to go into the account to see the cleared/uncleared balance. does Ascendo do this and i'm simply unaware of it?

Thanks - Kyle
    can anyone speak to this?? can Ascendo just not do this??

if not, it needs to be considered for future releases of Ascendo Money.

epiticus1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is just what I was looking for. I was using Bankarama but this takes the cake.

berrycool no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pdanut View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~..."upcoming transactions" feature.... query based on what's coming due during any period you select...
    Hi 1pdanut,

Ascendo Money Version 3 allows you to Forecast Account Balances. From the account register, select Forecast Balances from the screen menu, then enter a date. Ascendo Money will display the list of transactions, including upcoming scheduled transactions, and what the account balance will be on the future date.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at info[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo

rich00o no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballkyle View Post
    can anyone speak to this?? can Ascendo just not do this??

if not, it needs to be considered for future releases of Ascendo Money.
    yeah, i dont like how ascendo doesnt update the balance on the first screen with the ending balance of the account either...

i dont know why these people are so happy about this program for.. the only reason i can think of is that the icon is really nice.. a lot better than splash money's icon... splash money's icon looks like a joke, but ascendo money works like a joke...

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anybody know what causes the Ascendo Money program to crash? Its done this in the past, when I am accessing my budget screen. Most recently, it has been crashing when I click to get into my Checking account! I click to get into the account and the program immediately quits. Any ideas?

~via BB 8100 TMO (wap.pinstack.com)~

M.J.H. no está en línea Stack level 2
    I prefer Ascendo Money over SplashMoney hands down after using both. I'm looking forward to upgrading today.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love the features of Ascendo but I'm finding a lot of bugs within the program that I am not happy about, such as the one above. For example, my copy does not allow me to edit any payee, category or payment type and then save it. It tells me "this (type, category, payee) name already exists!". So to customize the entire program to your will, you must delete everything preinstalled with it or I guarantee that you will run into problems. I'm going to get a refund. I'm not impressed with it at all anymore.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12