Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Agendus for BB will show Tasks, Meetings and Contacts from the default e-mail account. What ... Smartphone Reviews forum

mdlissner no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Agendus for BB will show Tasks, Meetings and Contacts from the default e-mail account. What it cannot do is show BES messages on its today screen.

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    Answers to Questions above:

Weather Settings
    - From anywhere in Agendus hit the BB Menu and select preferences. Select Today View Preferences and go down to Weather and delete Sunnyvale, CA and entery your own home town city and state. In the today view you should be able to update then.

PIM Usage
    - Then native PIM apps cannot be set up to launch Agendus on the BB you would need to enter Agendus, but everything should be there (on your default calendar only).
    Thank you!
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, I had no prblems with build 140. But, when I went to build 141 no recurring appointments would carry over from my BB Calendar. Single appointments came over just fiine.

shotwell no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have to say that I tried Agendus and was not impressed with it in comparison with Pocket Informant for the BlackBerry. I think Pocket Informant is easier to use once it is set up properly, works more intuitively, and doesn't waste space like the Today view in Agendus seems to. I have found Pocket Informant for BB to be very flexible and extremely powerful, and Agendus to be decidedly less so.

In addition, I think Pocket Informant does a better job of being a PIM replacement. Agendus tries to compete too closely with PocketDay by offering weather -- which I don't want to have cluttering up my PIM space -- and other "features", while not offering a lot of capabilities that Pocket Informant offers right out of the box. For example, with Pocket Informant I am easily able to move tasks forward or backward as needed, sort in a variety of manners to suit how I happen to work very closely, or use custom alarms for my events and tasks.
    Last edited by shotwell; 11-27-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: wanted to add more information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12