Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I really like this app. It works really well. It is nice to know if ... Smartphone Reviews forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

I really like this app. It works really well. It is nice to know if a email is important or not with out having to exit out of the current program I am in. Plus on top of that berryreview gave away 90 free license to this product and I was one of the 90. So that makes all the much better. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monuman no está en línea Stack level 1

Auto Lock Option

I have the Pearl 8120 and find that the Auto Lock software slows the Aerize Email Alerts to the point that I cannot unlock and read the alert. I ended up disabling the Auto Lock.

Anyone else having the same problem?

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    I got a free version as well. I think peekawho is easier to read and looks better, and does have more specific features. The only thing this has that peekawho doesn't is "mark as read".
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    Oh, I have autostandby (I was able to get it for $0.99), and it doesn't cause any problems.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I luv this app. This could b ma solution to spam messages when some pass the filters- must admit 'spammers' are getting smarter evryday! Now I can read a brief portion of the message without opening the real message n delete.
    One thing tho, when the device is locked and I get an email, after I unlock it it doesn't show the pic or message. Just the name and <content protection active> or som like that. I chose not to protect the phone book using content protection otherwise it wouldn't show any details.. I guess.

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've been testing both of them, and they both make my Curve hang a little bit

i'm a little undecided, can anyone that have tried them really well suggest which one to buy?

thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234