Hey guys, I just got this stuff in and I will be making a review ... Smartphone Reviews forum

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

Review 1250 mAh and Rubber case from Seidio

Advertisement

Hey guys, I just got this stuff in and I will be making a review on it after a few days when the charge cycles get it's full potential. Here are some pics of the case and a screen guard from Seidio on. I will have more to come, but I am in a hurry and about to leave home. (pics attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

Re: Review 1250 mAh and Rubber case from Seidio

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Let me tell ya! This set up is awesome! I bought the same package about a month ago and I must say it is the best money I've ever spent on phone accessories. Major props to Seidio!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Looks great! Gonna have to get me one of these.

PIN/ID

UPDATE

I just took the phone out with me for the first time, and I love the new "bulkiness" to it. I bet the 2400 has even more bulkiness, but I like the feel of holding something that isn't so thin. The new door with Speaker Opening lets you hear things better, and it fits more snug than the OEM one. Plus the case seems to be very reliable. I have a screen guard on to, and there is one air bubble I can't get out on the bottom right, but it doesn't bother me. I just didn't know how to put the guard on the screen.

I am going to do a few night's of charges, then I will start my battery test itself.
    Last edited by BamaFan2989; 05-24-2007 at 04:12 PM.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

yeah i bought the magenta pink seidio rubber case. wasnt too pleased. it felt so bulky! who likes condoms on their blackberrys anyways lol! they just get in the way !

PIN/ID

this one is different, it doesn't have the guards over the top row of keys.

i like the bulkiness though, it makes me feel like i'm not gonna drop it or it will slide out of my hands. i guess that comes down to preference.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan2989
    UPDATE

I just took the phone out with me for the first time, and I love the new "bulkiness" to it. I bet the 2400 has even more bulkiness, but I like the feel of holding something that isn't so thin. The new door with Speaker Opening lets you hear things better, and it fits more snug than the OEM one. Plus the case seems to be very reliable. I have a screen guard on to, and there is one air bubble I can't get out on the bottom right, but it doesn't bother me. I just didn't know how to put the guard on the screen.

I am going to do a few night's of charges, then I will start my battery test itself.
    Bama,

I'm glad you're enjoying your new case and screen protector. If you have an air bubble, it usually means that there was something on the screen. Try this:

1. Remove it and use the corner of a credit card or something to hold on to it.
    2. Use scotch tape to remove any lint from the back of it. (I apply it a strip at a time and use a new strip each time)
    3. Make sure your screen is clean and re-apply.

Thanks

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Looks great! Gonna have to get me one of these.

Stacey..........i got one of those black rubber cases for my Pearl with the Horizontal case and i love it. I love the feel of it and how it looks on the phone. I have gotten so many compliments on my phone now. You gotta get one cause the cases have more than enough room for your phone with this rubber case on it.

**Seidio Rep** please read Stacey's review of your cases (very good review in my humble opinion) and the comments and suggestions for a new case. Thanks.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww im *blushing* right now... LOL
    But I agree with you!