Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 On your BB browser, go to www.geekandproud.net and install SoftReset. No ... Smartphone Reviews forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    On your BB browser, go to www.geekandproud.net and install SoftReset. No more battery pulls.
    I saw this a few months back, but I remember someone saying that it isn't the same as a battery pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    Why don't you just stick with the ones at your store then?
    Because they're a pain to get open, but if the Seidio ones are better like you say, I may buy one.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great review, thanks. I think that it is about time that I bought the BSE for my curve.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Great review. I use the rubberized case and really like the protection it provides and that it doesn't add too much bulk.

Jinvox no está en línea Stack level 1
    Agreed great review, now how about Seido making a case and holster bundle like this for the people whom have their 2600MAH extended battery.

There were rumors of them making a case for the extended battery but no word of any progress :-(

mettleh3d no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    Remember, these two companies make protection out of the SAME EXACT MATERIAL. BSE is always a better deal unless you have discount from IS. The cuts are different from both companies as you can see in this scenario, so you might want to check that out before ordering.
    I used to order Invisible Shields all the time for my stuff and I totally justified the price tag. I bought a best skins ever for my Curve. Obviously I'm satisfied if I ordered the same product and saved.

However, people and reviewers NEED to realize and STRESS, that a $25 invisishield for $25 (free ship) vs. a Best Skins Ever for $8.99 (shipped) is a big price gap, but IS offers a full lifetime warranty. Free* replacements for the life of the device!!

Granted they charge shipping (before it was just 40 cents for the cost of your OWN envelope) , somewhere in the park of $2.95 or $3.95 but the package includes solution ($1-$2) and a squeegee that BSE doesn't offer. I've ordered several replacements because over time, putting devices in your pocket does shear and fray the edges somewhat, and when dust gets under there, it's like a hangnail that won't go away.

Over time, you make your money back off the IS, which may be a while, but that level of peace of mind is scarce these days.

rand0m no está en línea Stack level 3
    good review!

Can i ask why in the last few imgs of the screen kinda show the BES Screen only to be somewhat blotchy.. does that affect the viewing of the screen at all? I'm just curious because I have a Javoedge Ultra-Clear on mine which is flawless.

also for users w/ the Rubberized case.. how do you all go about taking it off. Since I've received mine a few months back, I've been hesitant to remove it. I usually try and go for the clip by the 3.5mm jack first and then the rest comes off easily. I usually just slide my credit card to separate them and pull them apart.

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rand0m View Post
    good review!

Can i ask why in the last few imgs of the screen kinda show the BES Screen only to be somewhat blotchy.. does that affect the viewing of the screen at all? I'm just curious because I have a Javoedge Ultra-Clear on mine which is flawless.

also for users w/ the Rubberized case.. how do you all go about taking it off. Since I've received mine a few months back, I've been hesitant to remove it. I usually try and go for the clip by the 3.5mm jack first and then the rest comes off easily. I usually just slide my credit card to separate them and pull them apart.
    That is just the texture of the material, it's like that with both BSE and IS. The only way you see it is when it is at a specific angle in specific light. Trust me, you will not even notice the thing on... especially with the rubberized case.

As far as taking it off, I start from the upper left corner right above the 3.5 hole...and after that everything is super easy.
    REVIEW: SEIDIO HOLSTER, BACK DOOR, RUBBERIZED CASE, BEST SKINS EVER!

Contains A LOT of pictures and if you have any questions, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by mettleh3d View Post
    I used to order Invisible Shields all the time for my stuff and I totally justified the price tag. I bought a best skins ever for my Curve. Obviously I'm satisfied if I ordered the same product and saved.

However, people and reviewers NEED to realize and STRESS, that a $25 invisishield for $25 (free ship) vs. a Best Skins Ever for $8.99 (shipped) is a big price gap, but IS offers a full lifetime warranty. Free* replacements for the life of the device!!

Granted they charge shipping (before it was just 40 cents for the cost of your OWN envelope) , somewhere in the park of $2.95 or $3.95 but the package includes solution ($1-$2) and a squeegee that BSE doesn't offer. I've ordered several replacements because over time, putting devices in your pocket does shear and fray the edges somewhat, and when dust gets under there, it's like a hangnail that won't go away.

Over time, you make your money back off the IS, which may be a while, but that level of peace of mind is scarce these days.
    Exactly what I had in mind too when buying the products. However, how long will you really keep your products vs how long the skin will last? You can go through 2 skins with BSE and still pay less than IS.

If you honestly feel you'll keep the device for years and years, and the material eventually wears off, the lifetime guarantee is for you.

You're right, very little industries have the lifetime warranty at such an ease like IS...

KEM cards come with a good warranty.

So I ordered the rubberized case + rubberized battery door on Friday. I guess I'll do my own little mini-review/comparison when I get it. (:

Let us know how you like it!

Did you order BSE?

No, I already have a screen protector for the Curve and I can get them extremely cheap from my work. I figure the hard case will protect everything else.

WOW, So I have pretty bad timing. Another reason I ordered this case was due to the fact that I wanted a new case (or cases), but my store had stop receiving shipments of Curve cases for a while due to our suppliers being out of stock. It's been at least a few months. High demand, I guess.

Well anyways, my coworker called (she also has a Curve) and informed me we just got some in today.. and they're actually quite nice and new. At least now I have a decent case to compare the Seidio one to.

Wait, I just realized that your Seidio battery door with speaker opening, is 100% defeated with that external case. Anyone else mention that - Sorry.

I found that completely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by mettleh3d View Post
    Wait, I just realized that your Seidio battery door with speaker opening, is 100% defeated with that external case. Anyone else mention that - Sorry.

I found that completely hilarious.
    That's why the offer it in a combination with the rubberized case, which has a hole there for the speaker also. :P

Oh, I just saw it. My mistake. You can delete me now.:cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast