Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i use this program and i love it...it does take 10-15 secs to buffer the ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: nuTsie review?

Advertisement

i use this program and i love it...it does take 10-15 secs to buffer the first song, but after that it plays without any break on my at&t 8300...u have to have good playlists if u want to upload ur music...and the program will play the songs in their database from ur playlist, if they dont have the song, u cant play it.

also, u can subscribe to other users' channels...i like this program a lot and have no issues listening to music. however, i couldn't get my bluetooth to work with the music even with the updated/hacked files to stream music from ur bb to the bt headset. wud b nice if i cud though!

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

nuTsie rules.

So far, it works on Pearl, Curve, and 8800. I think a bit of you have blown the buffer time out of proportion (2min? c'mon) - there is a load time to buffer, but songs play back to back smoothly.

I encourage all of you Peal, Curve and 8800 users to check it out. After you set up an account at nutsie.com just browse the site and find other people's playlist that you like, and add it to your account. Ummm can we say playlist shopping? They also feature tons of new music.

Be sure to check out the iTunes Top 100 Playlist.

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Mattsagangstaa View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sounds like a good program. Now is this include protected music bought off the itunes site?
    nuTsie does not take any actual music files from you. They simply get the meta data (.xml) and match up what you have to their servers.

Chances are they will match up your protected music. They seem to have all the stuff on iTunes.

BombaMyte no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240B992D

I've been playing with this for a few days. I'm gonna upload a playlist and see how it goes.

MsPRN81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A02B69

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Has anyone gotten the nutsie program to work on their 8310? I got the email to dl the app but it said it failed? Any suggestions?

sassylass67 no está en línea Stack level 2

I read on another forum that nuTsie doesn't support 4.3 OS yet....only 4.2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12