I placed an order from Nutshell http://www.nutshell.cc/ on Oct. 25 & I received it today ... Smartphone Reviews forum

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3

Review: Nutshell Open Top Pouch for the 8700c

Advertisement

I placed an order from Nutshell http://www.nutshell.cc/ on Oct. 25 & I received it today (Nov. 4). I am VERY happy with it. It appears very well made & my BB slides in & out perfectly. The inside is nice & soft so I don't have to worry about scratches. The rare-earth magnet activates & shuts it off like a charm. The belt clip is so strong that I don't see how it could possibly fall off. It is guaranteed for 3 years against any defects in workmanship or materials. I figure by the time I might need to have it replaced, I will have moved on to a whole new BB. Attached is some pictures. If you order one use the 10% off coupon: tuff02
    Attached Images Attached Images

ekrimmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303150C7

Re: Nutshell Open Top Pouch for the 8700c

Looks nice - hey is that metal ring there in case you want to attach to your biker dude key chain?
    PIN: 303150C7

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ekrimmer
    Looks nice - hey is that metal ring there in case you want to attach to your biker dude key chain?
    I asked them what the ring is for & they said it is for an optional neck/shoulder strap. I would guess the ring can probably be removed with a pair of pliers.

nocman7300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE46B

Looks good, but I like a belt horizontal case. Hopefully I can find one real soon. I am using the vertical T Mobile Pearl case now.

auramae no está en línea Stack level 1

I bought a Nutshell case almost two years ago and have no complaints. I like the company and the product.