Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by delfim Berrybuzz is a must have... great, and very easy to use, ... Smartphone Reviews forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Berrybuzz is a must have... great, and very easy to use, AND to get used to it ! After that it´s difficult to do without. One gripe though - I bought the app in May 2009; why must I have to pay for an upgrade ? I mean, I bought the app just"yesterday", I feel it's unfair, even at $2,99, to have to pay... ! Comments from Bellshare welcome !
    Need to add ! Bassman, a great review - thanks for your effort in keeping us informed !

I think you fell just before the deadline. This upgrade has some major adds. It is well worth the price of 3$ to get the disco, BBM, and facebook access.
    Also the amount of time that was put into the building of these feature should be worth something to you as a user. I can attest to @ least ten builds on this
    upgrade, each build representing hours and hours of time. Believe me, those of us who beta tested think this is easily a 10$ app now, and they are selling it
    for only 6$ with upgd option to existing users for half of that. People always want something for free, but I have learning something in my short life, usually
    things worth having, cost something. If it doesn't cost you something, then there was not as much effort put into it.

Hope this clears things up

Hope this helps... Go get this awesome app!

THB
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    aight...i tend to agree with the posters that were a little upset for having to pay for an upgrade after purchasing the app earlier.they will have to pay a total of 9 bucks for the app instead of paying 6 bucks for this app for someone(like me) who has just purchased it for the first time. i undertstnd what tbass said about the developers spending alot of time upgrading this app and they can't work for free.however i feel the developers spending many hours upgrading an app will be rewarded with new purchases from people who haven't purchased it before.

having said that,let me say this. one of my favorite apps used to be blackberry alerts.
    it is a very similar app to berrybuzz but hasn't been updated in some time. berrybuzz is a MUCH better app with more features and better customer support. i paid $9.95 for blackberry alerts. so any way you slice it...6 bucks or 9 bucks this app is well worth the money.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I agree with you thbassman, although I must add that I bought the application. It wasn't offered.
    I agree the $3 tag is nothing really, if you consider the use of the application and the quality and the time it took to make it better.
    But I feel a defrauded due to the "deadline" which didn't qualify me for an upgrade. We are talking about 6 weeks...
    I will upgrade to take advantage of all the extras and because I value the application. I hope this "protest", if you like to consider it this way, will be taken seriously by Bellshare. Bellshare must think long term, both in product and in customer satisfaction.
    Thanks to this forum, and in particular this thread, to let me vent my opinion.
    Thanks thbassman, thanks all.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I am sure they will am posting a link to the review on their (Bellshares) forum
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Once again, thanks thbassman !

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    Don't get me wrong. I did purchase the upgrade and do think this app is worth it. Its one of my top 10 apps. I recommend it to all BB users. It would be nice to have it as just an update for those of use that allready have version 1.

jimroe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great review!

This app is a must have IMHO - I had something similar on the very first Blackberry I ever had and consider it "mission critical". Version 1 of this worked great but I didn't mind paying the upgrade charge one bit for the additional functionality of version 2.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by BBqwest View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I did purchase the upgrade and do think this app is worth it. Its one of my top 10 apps. I recommend it to all BB users. It would be nice to have it as just an update for those of use that allready have version 1.

I thought this @ first, but after the testing and seeing how many changes were made, I had no problem paying my 3$.

thb
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

sherilf69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20A7C183
    Is there any app to change the color of my trackball?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherilf69 View Post
    Is there any app to change the color of my trackball?
    Only the 8100 has the different LEDs under the trackball to make different colors possible.

Great review thb, I love this app, definitely one I would go crazy without
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Or you can go to cnn.ca to buy one that is colored blue, red, etc

Thanks Azstar me too.

Hope I did it justice.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jimroe View Post
    Great review!

This app is a must have IMHO - I had something similar on the very first Blackberry I ever had and consider it "mission critical". Version 1 of this worked great but I didn't mind paying the upgrade charge one bit for the additional functionality of version 2.

I totally agree. A previous user stated they didn't get it for free, i only got one copy for free and bought my other 2( have 3 bb in use). It is well worth the money to me!

Hope this helps . .

thb
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    We are working on a new beta keep an eye out for a new version soon!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    How come I didn't get notified? I'm in the bellshare beta testing group and was told I would get emails about new betas
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    How come I didn't get notified? I'm in the bellshare beta testing group and was told I would get emails about new betas
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106
    You're not cool enough for them to acknowledge you . You should have Lavagirl slap the living lights outta them
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast